greetings, fellow internet!

welcome to digitalgangster.com, the coolest community for people who hack the gibson and make bajillions of dollars off of online marketing. this version of the forum is in view only mode for archival purposes. the new forum can be found here.

ASGPHE,
ytcracker, original digital gangster
follow me on twitter
fan me on facebook
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 50 of 88

Thread: LOL @ people who "don't do drugs" but drink and/or smoke

  1. #1
    lol im band
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    228

    Default LOL @ people who "don't do drugs" but drink and/or smoke

    Shut the fuck up and save me from your hypocrisy.

    And if you don't do either....words cannot describe the pity I have for you

  2. #2

    Default

    I need to finish The Catcher In The Rye but the book just feels SO rambly. Like I wonder if there's any plot to it whatsoever. I've been home for a week and I haven't picked it up once. I don't know how a book that can be so boring has such a mass appeal to serial killers.
    Owned by ChineseGoldFarm :>

  3. #3

    Default

    Sorry I didn't want to make a new thread. Carry on.
    Owned by ChineseGoldFarm :>

  4. #4
    IM A STRAIGHT UP FUCKING FAGGOT AND ZEEKY OWNS ME tutton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    my dads asshole
    Posts
    4,216

    Default

    Yeah this bugs me. These people wouldn't categorize alcohol as a drug. Get real man!

  5. #5
    ureddit.com/category/23442 pad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    28,198

    Default

    "fuck you and your fuckin' porsche
    big wax i crush beats like a chef cooking russian borsch
    yeah, eastern european soup references
    wax is the weed good in cali? yes it is"
    you better back off before i jack off

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    ✉ ✉ ✉ ✉ ✉ ✉ ✉ ✉
    Posts
    1,686

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Royalty View Post
    I need to finish The Catcher In The Rye but the book just feels SO rambly. Like I wonder if there's any plot to it whatsoever. I've been home for a week and I haven't picked it up once. I don't know how a book that can be so boring has such a mass appeal to serial killers.
    most nutjobs who like the book prob like it cause they see a resemblance of themselves and there personal thoughts and opinions that they can relate to with the main character. It is a horrible book but, i guess its just like well worded pessimistic perspective on life & people.

  7. #7
    UnluckyXIII's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    D'OHtroit, MI.
    Posts
    30,504

    Default

    The Ford Model Year End Sales Event is going on now.



    DG 2K11 Drinksquad 211 Specialist.

  8. #8
    unholy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    2,971

    Default

    It's fucking hot

    you can tune a piano but you cant tuna fish

  9. #9

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    4 1 9
    Posts
    470

    Default


  10. #10
    UnluckyXIII's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    D'OHtroit, MI.
    Posts
    30,504

    Default




    DG 2K11 Drinksquad 211 Specialist.

  11. #11
    Homosex Pederass II sup daddy enemy of juden's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    dixieland
    Posts
    3,684

    Default

    people who say weed isnt a drug and ian mckay drinking a coke in the cd booklet of the minor thread discography are my favorite parts of this.

    strangely, i couldnt find the picture of ian drinking cola on google images, although i very well remember seeing it and have used it to argue many straightedge people and they take it seriously. probably explainable by the punk rock phenomenon of pretending you know what people are talking about because it's usually too obscure for you to have heard of, but a straight edge people control the internet conspiracy is far more amusing.


    but yeah, anyone with a sane view on drugs will admit alcohol and nicotine are pretty much the hardest drugs out there.


  12. #12
    Sir Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    11,953

    Default

    Hey small_change, I'm doing shrooms tonight for the first time. Any recommendations
    Quote Originally Posted by d0ct0r View Post
    literally throwing hundreds at my monitor right now

  13. #13
    admin KOiN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    29,773

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Small_Change View Post
    Shut the fuck up and save me from your hypocrisy.

    And if you don't do either....words cannot describe the pity I have for you
    wat.

    drinking isn't illegal, not sure what platform of smoking you're referring to but if it's cigarettes those aren't illegal either.

    ingesting/injecting/smoking narcotics is quite the illegal, and potentially deadly. absolutely hazardous to your health. drinking is not quite as hazardous but that depends on the person's drinking habits.
    PM me with forum questions or concerns and I will do my best to help

  14. #14
    Homosex Pederass II sup daddy enemy of juden's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    dixieland
    Posts
    3,684

    Default

    as something alcoholics love to brag about to prove their apathy, i don't know it's truth, but supposedly alcohol is the only drug that can cause death through withdraws.

    although alcohol is high too, nicotine makes the top of every experts list on ranking drugs by level of addiction and has the largest industry of addiction treatments of any drug, larger than the sales of many other drugs.
    money will get you a lawyer who can make it look like anything illegal never happened, even in one of the most conservative law and order states in america.

    as i stated in the oxycottin thread, id switch to opiates to try to ween myself off of alcohol if i had a steady supply, for health reasons alone.


  15. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by koin View Post
    ingesting/injecting/smoking narcotics is quite the illegal, and potentially deadly. absolutely hazardous to your health. drinking is not quite as hazardous but that depends on the person's drinking habits.
    lol what? doesn't any drug depend on your habits? If we were to say take three addicts off the street... a meth addict, a marijuana addict (I know this doesn't exist but bare with me), and an alcoholic the alcoholic is the only one who could die from withdraw.
    Owned by ChineseGoldFarm :>

  16. #16
    chiiiiiiiiiiiquen Maru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    1,441

    Default

    the other day i recall you talking about hating people that use drugs and then made a thread about drinking...

  17. #17
    theredspecial's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    MI
    Posts
    16,260

    Default

    why isn't the Stat_Cunt dupe not permabanned?

  18. #18

  19. #19
    admin KOiN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    29,773

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Royalty View Post
    lol what? doesn't any drug depend on your habits? If we were to say take three addicts off the street... a meth addict, a marijuana addict (I know this doesn't exist but bare with me), and an alcoholic the alcoholic is the only one who could die from withdraw.
    you're taking my words out of context. small change is calling people who drink hypocrites for knocking those who abuse drugs.

    I put it into perspective for his narrow mind. yours isn't any better apparently.
    PM me with forum questions or concerns and I will do my best to help

  20. #20
    chiiiiiiiiiiiquen Maru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    1,441

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Royalty View Post
    lol what? doesn't any drug depend on your habits? If we were to say take three addicts off the street... a meth addict, a marijuana addict (I know this doesn't exist but bare with me), and an alcoholic the alcoholic is the only one who could die from withdraw.
    were you joking about weed addicts not existing?

  21. #21

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    European Union
    Posts
    7,820

    Default

    Alcohol related deaths out number all the drug related deaths, combined.


    Annual Causes of Death in the United States
    1.Tobacco 435,000
    2.Poor Diet and Physical Inactivity 365,0001
    3.Alcohol 85,000
    4.Microbial Agents 75,000
    5.Toxic Agents 55,000
    6.Motor Vehicle Crashes 26,347
    7.Adverse Reactions to Prescription Drugs 32,000
    8.Suicide 30,622
    9.Incidents Involving Firearms 29,000
    10.Homicide 20,308
    11.Sexual Behaviors 20,000
    12.All Illicit Drug Use, Direct and Indirect 17,000, 5
    13.Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs Such As Aspirin 7,600

  22. #22
    josez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    济南, 山東, 中國
    Posts
    13,219

    Default

    i dont care for drinking. i think its more dangerous than smoking weed.
    I dont buy the whole humanity thing, I dont believe in my species. I dont believe in my country. I dont believe in religion. I dont believe in government. I dont believe in big business. I think its a game, a racket, a con. I enjoy not caring because it gives me a detachment, a separation. I see alot of people into politics who believe that 'Oh there's hope, only if we do this'. I dont believe that either.

    Quote Originally Posted by robat View Post
    drinking a high life atm moving on with my life


  23. #23
    cudd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    the hamptons
    Posts
    3,360

    Default

    its ian mackaye

  24. #24
    theredspecial's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    MI
    Posts
    16,260

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by theredspecial View Post
    why isn't the Stat_Cunt dupe not permabanned?

  25. #25
    cudd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    the hamptons
    Posts
    3,360

    Default

    i dunno bout you but i think Terminator Salvation was pretty bad ace.

  26. #26
    admin KOiN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    29,773

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by worldismine View Post
    Alcohol related deaths out number all the drug related deaths, combined.
    eh, it's only because more people use alcohol

    and those deaths are normally like alcohol related, meaning they were under the influence

    drug deaths are usually straight up overdoses, doubt more people are dying of alcohol poisoning than drug overdoses, even if you consider the difference in users
    PM me with forum questions or concerns and I will do my best to help

  27. #27
    ScoaR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    619
    Posts
    922

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by koin View Post
    eh, it's only because more people use alcohol

    and those deaths are normally like alcohol related, meaning they were under the influence

    drug deaths are usually straight up overdoses, doubt more people are dying of alcohol poisoning than drug overdoses, even if you consider the difference in users
    man you said way too many things in that comment that are invalid without providing sources
    regardless what the haters say, I'mma get it anyway, I'mma go and do my thang

  28. #28
    josez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    济南, 山東, 中國
    Posts
    13,219

    Default

    u can also overdose on fat-soluable vitamins.
    I dont buy the whole humanity thing, I dont believe in my species. I dont believe in my country. I dont believe in religion. I dont believe in government. I dont believe in big business. I think its a game, a racket, a con. I enjoy not caring because it gives me a detachment, a separation. I see alot of people into politics who believe that 'Oh there's hope, only if we do this'. I dont believe that either.

    Quote Originally Posted by robat View Post
    drinking a high life atm moving on with my life


  29. #29
    theredspecial's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    MI
    Posts
    16,260

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by josez View Post
    u can also overdose on fat-soluable vitamins.
    lol so true A+

  30. #30
    brbtoast
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    13,499

    Default

    i think when people say they don't do drugs its really more of a social bullshit thing- i don't do anything illegal

    you can say 'i dont do drugs' &still acknowledge that alcohol, nicotine, and caffeine are drugs

    it makes more sense to say 'i dont do drugs' with the added clarification that you don't smoke, or dont drink etc

    hypocrisy? i don't think it always is

  31. #31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by koin View Post
    you're taking my words out of context. small change is calling people who drink hypocrites for knocking those who abuse drugs.

    I put it into perspective for his narrow mind. yours isn't any better apparently.
    My mind is narrow because you made an idiotic claim? Oh well in that case I should open in WIDE and say all kinds of stupid ass moronic claims so I can look intelligent.

    Quote Originally Posted by Maru View Post
    were you joking about weed addicts not existing?
    No. Weed is not addictive. Some people feel they need it to function but it's entirely mental. It has no physical withdraw symptoms and/or side effects. All the other drugs I mentioned are.
    Owned by ChineseGoldFarm :>

  32. #32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ScoaR View Post
    man you said way too many things in that comment that are invalid without providing sources
    Most things he says in any debate are usually stupid as fuck. He just wants to hold the moral high ground. It's okay, some people are pretentious faggots with no sense of self and will listen to any bullshit the mainstream feeds them. ^_^
    Owned by ChineseGoldFarm :>

  33. #33
    josez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    济南, 山東, 中國
    Posts
    13,219

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Royalty View Post
    Most things he says in any debate are usually stupid as fuck. He just wants to hold the moral high ground. It's okay, some people are pretentious faggots with no sense of self and will listen to any bullshit the mainstream feeds them. ^_^
    in before 'property of koin' avatar is enforced.
    I dont buy the whole humanity thing, I dont believe in my species. I dont believe in my country. I dont believe in religion. I dont believe in government. I dont believe in big business. I think its a game, a racket, a con. I enjoy not caring because it gives me a detachment, a separation. I see alot of people into politics who believe that 'Oh there's hope, only if we do this'. I dont believe that either.

    Quote Originally Posted by robat View Post
    drinking a high life atm moving on with my life


  34. #34
    theredspecial's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    MI
    Posts
    16,260

    Default

    royalty wants to OD on cock and has tried many times

  35. #35
    brbtoast
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    13,499

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Royalty View Post

    No. Weed is not addictive. Some people feel they need it to function but it's entirely mental. It has no physical withdraw symptoms and/or side effects. All the other drugs I mentioned are.
    there are proven weed withdrawal symptoms for heavy users that quit

  36. #36
    Freq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    On a boat (mother fucker)
    Posts
    5,024

    Default

    You can still be addicted to something, even if it's not a physical/chemical addiction.

    BTW, I drink but I don't smoke (weed or otherwise) because I can't tolerate inhaling smoke. Also weed is one of the worst smells over, I don't understand how you fucking drug addicts can stand that shit. Blows my god damn mind.

  37. #37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Freq View Post
    You can still be addicted to something, even if it's not a physical/chemical addiction.

    BTW, I drink but I don't smoke (weed or otherwise) because I can't tolerate inhaling smoke. Also weed is one of the worst smells over, I don't understand how you fucking drug addicts can stand that shit. Blows my god damn mind.
    I think it smells amazing.
    Owned by ChineseGoldFarm :>

  38. #38
    dg dick rider mattersfool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    fo tew five
    Posts
    10,581

    Default

    yeah i love the smell of weed man you're weird
    Quote Originally Posted by ChewY View Post
    srsly, don't compare yourself to me, you'll never be half of what i am at my worst.

  39. #39
    ScoaR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    619
    Posts
    922

    Default

    i'm sure poop would smell awesome if it cured hangovers or got you high/drunk
    I think everyone would think weed smelled like shit if they had never smelled it before and didn't know what it was

    smell is relative
    regardless what the haters say, I'mma get it anyway, I'mma go and do my thang

  40. #40

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ScoaR View Post
    i'm sure poop would smell awesome if it cured hangovers or got you high/drunk
    I think everyone would think weed smelled like shit if they had never smelled it before and didn't know what it was

    smell is relative
    I remember when I was real young and when I was still on this morally superior "drugs are bad mmmkay" kick because that's all I heard all my life I spelled pot for the first time and even then I thought it smelled good as fuck.
    Owned by ChineseGoldFarm :>

  41. #41
    admin KOiN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    29,773

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ScoaR View Post
    man you said way too many things in that comment that are invalid without providing sources


    Quote Originally Posted by koin View Post
    drug deaths are usually straight up overdoses, doubt more people are dying of alcohol poisoning than drug overdoses, even if you consider the difference in users
    http://www.alcoholalert.com/drunk-dr...tatistics.html

    year 2008
    # of alcohol related deaths 37,261
    # of drunk driving fatalities 13,846

    so that leaves 23,775 alcohol related deaths unaccounted for. I'm going to say I HIGHLY doubt they're all alcohol poisoning, but just for your boner I'll stick with the possibility that every one of those 23,775 deaths were all alcohol poisoning (overdosing on alcohol).


    http://www.medicinenet.com/script/ma...ticlekey=92877

    In 2006, about 24,000 people died in the U.S. from accidental drug overdoses, she says. That's a 100% increase from 2000.
    and that's 2006, 2 years earlier than the trend I compared it to. although the numbers are close here, if I had a 2008 statistic to compare it to, I'm sure they would be a bigger difference. clearly the rise in all substance deaths would increase at the respective rates.

    I'm only saying that alcohol related deaths are usually due to the actions one person may engage in while intoxicated, which easily outweigh drug overdose rates but above I have essentially proven that alcohol overdoses are not nearly as common as drug overdoses. it would be entirely silly to suggest otherwise.

    thanks for making me google it for you.
    PM me with forum questions or concerns and I will do my best to help

  42. #42
    ScoaR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    619
    Posts
    922

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by koin View Post

    thanks for making me google it for you.
    You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.
    regardless what the haters say, I'mma get it anyway, I'mma go and do my thang

  43. #43
    theredspecial's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    MI
    Posts
    16,260

    Default

    i would bet most alcohol related deaths have other factors and are still considered alcohol related

  44. #44
    admin KOiN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    29,773

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by theredspecial View Post
    i would bet most alcohol related deaths have other factors and are still considered alcohol related
    of course man. I bet like 2% of all alcohol related deaths are due to "alcohol overdose". royalty has nothing to say now that I've cut his argument into little pieces and hid it behind his avatar
    PM me with forum questions or concerns and I will do my best to help

  45. #45

    Default

    Your argument was that alcohol is super cool because it has no risks whatsoever. However all I'm seeing you do is make a lot of unsubstantiated claims that alcohol is a safe drug because "people don't overdose". Alcohol effects the liver, kidneys, colon, brain, etc. All of which can lead to cancer and various other kinds of diseases. Alcohol related deaths isn't just about alcohol poisoning. Just because something is "legal" doesn't mean it's better. Are you really that much of a moron? Weed has none of these problems and it's an illegal drug, but you're absolutely right mister High Horse. Alcohol is obviously and okay drug and lots of people should drink it because it's legal and our legal system obviously makes a lot of sense and America is the best country in the world.
    Owned by ChineseGoldFarm :>

  46. #46

    Default

    Also I'm sorry I don't F5 waiting for someone to answer my question on the Internet. I do have other obligations/hobbies that don't involve a silly ass forum. Rofl.
    Owned by ChineseGoldFarm :>

  47. #47

    Default

    OH GOD I JUST DESTROYED KOIN IN THIS ARGUMENT HE DIDN'T ANSWER IN 2.4 SECONDS LOL I'M SO COOL.
    Owned by ChineseGoldFarm :>

  48. #48

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    European Union
    Posts
    7,820

    Default

    Who cares if the death was caused by a car accident. some drunk frat boy hitting you with a bat or a poke in the eye with a sharp stick. Alcohol is a major factor in all of those situations and the end result is death. So overdosing on H or some drunk hick blowing his head off with a gun the end result is still death in both cases. That makes alcohol just as dangerous as all the common illegal drugs.

    OD'ing on alcohol is difficult but you can die just as easy as some retard on PCP jumping off a building because he thinks he can fly.


    Alcohol effects the liver, kidneys, colon, brain, etc. All of which can lead to cancer and various other kinds of diseases. Alcohol related deaths isn't just about alcohol poisoning. Just because something is "legal" doesn't mean it's better.
    Coming from a family of drunks i can verify this. My grandpa was an average beer drinker (had 3 beers a day, every day pretty much all his life.) He died from liver sclerosis leaving behind a 530,000 hospital bill. My uncle is 35 and is an avid beer drinker .... He will be dead soon as he is falling apart (liver almost gone)

  49. #49
    lxuke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Imagination
    Posts
    2,744

    Default

    ethanol is a drug
    nicotine is a drug

    simple as that
    ~

  50. #50

    Default

    Eh. I smoke, and drink sometimes, and chose not to use any other substances, its not a moral thing, its a preference thing. Does that make me a hypocrite?

    Additionally, I know where my alcohol and cigarettes are coming from, and what they contain. I you can't say that about most drugs unless you are the only person who has handled them ever. I'd rather have a cigarette that I know contains 'x' amounts of harmful things than do some random drug that could have a myriad of other things mixed in, vary in concentration from time to time, and be totally unpredictable. I think if I had any interest in drugs, that might deter me.

    Idk, I don't really care for weed, and I've never tried anything else, nor do I care to.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •