greetings, fellow internet!

welcome to digitalgangster.com, the coolest community for people who hack the gibson and make bajillions of dollars off of online marketing. this version of the forum is in view only mode for archival purposes. the new forum can be found here.

ASGPHE,
ytcracker, original digital gangster
follow me on twitter
fan me on facebook
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 50 of 54

Thread: If you could bring 5 things to a deserted island, what would they be?

  1. #1
    I.love.sucking.guss.dick because.I.have.no.real.skills
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Northern Jersey
    Posts
    3,260

    Default If you could bring 5 things to a deserted island, what would they be?

    This may be a retoast, in which case, send me to the brig, I'm sorry.

    But, an interesting and telling thing about people is to ask the question:

    "If you could bring 5 things to a deserted island, what would they be?"

    A few things before you answer:

    1. The island has everything on it that you need to survive (i.e - food, water and the ability to make a shelter).
    2. The island is not cold nor too hot, so don't worry about bringing a coat or A/C etc...
    3. You are the only person able to be on this island (SO YOU CAN'T BRING OTHER PEOPLE)
    4. There is NO WAY to RESCUE YOURSELF, so don't be a smart ass and say "a boat" LOL
    5. There is no available power on the island. So if you say "My laptop" than you better charge it to 100% and enjoy the 2 - 3 hours use you get out of it.


    Mine would be:

    1. A Hammock
    2. 1,000,000 pounds of weed
    3. 1,000,000 cases of beer
    4. A copy of every book in the NY Public Library
    5. Everything the CVS pharmacy has in stock that is not OTC.

    Your turn, GO!
    Quote Originally Posted by ytcracker View Post
    this guide should only be two steps:
    1. science
    2. take a knee
    Quote Originally Posted by enemy of juden View Post
    i paid $50,000 for ex-gay therapy camp and have a certificate stating i am straight.

  2. #2
    UnluckyXIII's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    D'OHtroit, MI.
    Posts
    30,504

    Default

    A helicopter that works.
    Flight simulator for particular helicopter.
    A working generator with a wattage-class rated high enough to run simulator.
    A Realdoll.
    Case or two of Glenlivet.



    DG 2K11 Drinksquad 211 Specialist.

  3. #3
    doLawN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Dolla$, TX
    Posts
    5,436

    Default

    so in between breaks from learning how to fly the helicopter, you take to the realdoll? :P

  4. #4
    UnluckyXIII's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    D'OHtroit, MI.
    Posts
    30,504

    Default

    Indeed. Drink til it's cute, get some hot robo-anal and then back to work.



    DG 2K11 Drinksquad 211 Specialist.

  5. #5

  6. #6

    Default

    why would you make this silly thread

  7. #7

    Default

    and how come you get to bring 2million things ?

  8. #8

    Default

    4 girls and a bag of weed btw

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    St. Tropez
    Posts
    7,397

    Default

    mcjiggas mom
    condoms
    lube
    alcohol
    inflatable boat that can fit one person so when his moms all drunk and passed out i can leave and she wont call me

  10. #10
    I.love.sucking.guss.dick because.I.have.no.real.skills
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Northern Jersey
    Posts
    3,260

    Default

    God damnit, all of you missed the point of this thread so far.

    NO RESCUE
    NO OTHER PEOPLE
    And Unlucky, how would you power that generator? Solar? Hydro?
    Quote Originally Posted by ytcracker View Post
    this guide should only be two steps:
    1. science
    2. take a knee
    Quote Originally Posted by enemy of juden View Post
    i paid $50,000 for ex-gay therapy camp and have a certificate stating i am straight.

  11. #11
    theredspecial's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    MI
    Posts
    16,260

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by robat View Post
    not this thread, that's for sure
    Quote Originally Posted by ganjanaut View Post
    why would you make this silly thread
    Quote Originally Posted by ganjanaut View Post
    and how come you get to bring 2million things ?
    Quote Originally Posted by r0llies View Post
    mcjiggas mom
    condoms
    lube
    alcohol
    inflatable boat that can fit one person so when his moms all drunk and passed out i can leave and she wont call me

  12. #12
    I.love.sucking.guss.dick because.I.have.no.real.skills
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Northern Jersey
    Posts
    3,260

    Default

    2 million things?

    "beer" counts as one thing.
    "1,000,000 pounds of weed" counts as one thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by ytcracker View Post
    this guide should only be two steps:
    1. science
    2. take a knee
    Quote Originally Posted by enemy of juden View Post
    i paid $50,000 for ex-gay therapy camp and have a certificate stating i am straight.

  13. #13
    lol im band
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    2,836

    Default

    Actually mcjigga see "one" thing means the "one". Quantity wise. You understand how 1,000,000 cases of beer would not be ONE thing because it's one million things? x1,000,000 do you understand this?

    go straighten your hair

  14. #14

  15. #15
    lol im band
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    2,836

    Default

    You know how they say there are 6 billion people on Earth? See that's six-billion people. Not one person.

    Do you get it? or do I have to further explain to your sorry ass.

  16. #16
    I.love.sucking.guss.dick because.I.have.no.real.skills
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Northern Jersey
    Posts
    3,260

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hijkellenmop View Post
    Actually mcjigga see "one" thing means the "one". Quantity wise. You understand how 1,000,000 cases of beer would not be ONE thing because it's one million things? x1,000,000 do you understand this?

    go straighten your hair

    Listen here Ms. Hellen Moppit, I have a #2 cut all the way around, how the HELL do I straighten that?

    And ok, let's rephrase this so a woman can understand it, if you could bring 5 things in any quantity, what would they be?

    You happy? Now Helen, show me them Mellons girl.
    Quote Originally Posted by ytcracker View Post
    this guide should only be two steps:
    1. science
    2. take a knee
    Quote Originally Posted by enemy of juden View Post
    i paid $50,000 for ex-gay therapy camp and have a certificate stating i am straight.

  17. #17
    UnluckyXIII's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    D'OHtroit, MI.
    Posts
    30,504

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by McJigga View Post
    NO RESCUE
    OP said, "There is NO WAY to RESCUE YOURSELF." However there is nothing saying that a freighter or Russian fishing trawler isn't going to pass by that I might be able to fly to. That is not "Rescuing One's Self" so much as it is being rescued by others, ergo, it does not violate the OP rules.

    Quote Originally Posted by McJigga View Post
    And Unlucky, how would you power that generator? Solar? Hydro?
    Seriously?



    DG 2K11 Drinksquad 211 Specialist.

  18. #18

  19. #19
    lol im band
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    2,836

    Default

    If I reject you like Magik did will you start flaming me every time I post?

    loser

  20. #20
    I.love.sucking.guss.dick because.I.have.no.real.skills
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Northern Jersey
    Posts
    3,260

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hijkellenmop View Post
    You know how they say there are 6 billion people on Earth? See that's six-billion people. Not one person.

    Do you get it? or do I have to further explain to your sorry ass.

    Ok, now if I ask you how many living species are on the Earth, than Human would become a single THING in that CATEGORY.

    Would it help you out if I changed my beer answer to a 1,000,000 pack and my weed answer to a swimming pool worth?

    Just quantities my dear, they are after-all still 1 thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by ytcracker View Post
    this guide should only be two steps:
    1. science
    2. take a knee
    Quote Originally Posted by enemy of juden View Post
    i paid $50,000 for ex-gay therapy camp and have a certificate stating i am straight.

  21. #21
    I.love.sucking.guss.dick because.I.have.no.real.skills
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Northern Jersey
    Posts
    3,260

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hijkellenmop View Post
    If I reject you like Magik did will you start flaming me every time I post?

    loser
    Magik never rejected me girl, because I never hit on Magik lol.

    And nah, because this isn't really Ellen, someone hacked her shit.

    But the real Ellen's a cutie, so I prob. wouldn't.
    Quote Originally Posted by ytcracker View Post
    this guide should only be two steps:
    1. science
    2. take a knee
    Quote Originally Posted by enemy of juden View Post
    i paid $50,000 for ex-gay therapy camp and have a certificate stating i am straight.

  22. #22

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    St. Tropez
    Posts
    7,397

    Default

    itt we find out mcjigga is severely reatrded

  23. #23
    lol im band
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    2,836

    Default

    Well in that case I would bring the entire human population to this island which would include dogs, cats and all the monkeys too (we're all mammals) and then I'd probably have all of the men dig a really big well (but they're making it so it doesn't count as me bringing it right?) and then i'd fill it up with the entire ocean then I'd have all the boys begin to build bridges and make cars and boats so we can get off the island.

    i hope that's all allowed even if I did only bring 1 thing.gl

  24. #24
    I.love.sucking.guss.dick because.I.have.no.real.skills
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Northern Jersey
    Posts
    3,260

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by r0llies View Post
    itt we find out mcjigga is severely reatrded

    Please explain to me how you still thing I'm bringing 2 million things?

    Are you that unintelligent you can't grasp the concept of quantities?
    Quote Originally Posted by ytcracker View Post
    this guide should only be two steps:
    1. science
    2. take a knee
    Quote Originally Posted by enemy of juden View Post
    i paid $50,000 for ex-gay therapy camp and have a certificate stating i am straight.

  25. #25
    I.love.sucking.guss.dick because.I.have.no.real.skills
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Northern Jersey
    Posts
    3,260

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hijkellenmop View Post
    Well in that case I would bring the entire human population to this island which would include dogs, cats and all the monkeys too (we're all mammals) and then I'd probably have all of the men dig a really big well (but they're making it so it doesn't count as me bringing it right?) and then i'd fill it up with the entire ocean then I'd have all the boys begin to build bridges and make cars and boats so we can get off the island.

    i hope that's all allowed even if I did only bring 1 thing.gl

    It would be, you simple minded bimbo, but if you read my opening post, you'd realize it violates 2 rules, NO ESCAPE MEANS and NO OTHER LIVING THINGS.

    But nice try, now tits or gtfomt.
    Quote Originally Posted by ytcracker View Post
    this guide should only be two steps:
    1. science
    2. take a knee
    Quote Originally Posted by enemy of juden View Post
    i paid $50,000 for ex-gay therapy camp and have a certificate stating i am straight.

  26. #26
    lol im band
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    2,836

    Default

    I don't want you to make fun of me every time I post like you do to Magik just because I don't show you my tits like she wouldn't.


    so i think im going to, sending pm now

  27. #27
    I.love.sucking.guss.dick because.I.have.no.real.skills
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Northern Jersey
    Posts
    3,260

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hijkellenmop View Post
    I don't want you to make fun of me every time I post like you do to Magik just because I don't show you my tits like she wouldn't.


    so i think im going to, sending pm now

    Yeah I'll believe that when I see it.

    It's obvious someone hacked your account, because this is not how the real Ellen acts. She's not this dumb and ignorant, nor would she show me tits.

    And btw, I never asked to see Magik's tits, as I have seen them on accident, and they are indeed horrific and nasty.
    Quote Originally Posted by ytcracker View Post
    this guide should only be two steps:
    1. science
    2. take a knee
    Quote Originally Posted by enemy of juden View Post
    i paid $50,000 for ex-gay therapy camp and have a certificate stating i am straight.

  28. #28

    Default

    Rock Climbing Gear
    Shovel
    3 100m dynamic ropes

    That is all.
    Secrecy is the beginning of tyranny.

  29. #29
    olock 8.57 olaf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Dick's
    Posts
    8,580

    Default

    i would bring a deserted island

  30. #30
    I.love.sucking.guss.dick because.I.have.no.real.skills
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Northern Jersey
    Posts
    3,260

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dohp View Post
    Rock Climbing Gear
    Shovel
    3 100m dynamic ropes

    That is all.
    Dude, you could have said a 300m dynamic rope. LOL.

    But props for being the only person for actually following the scenario laid out.

    Will +rep tomorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by ytcracker View Post
    this guide should only be two steps:
    1. science
    2. take a knee
    Quote Originally Posted by enemy of juden View Post
    i paid $50,000 for ex-gay therapy camp and have a certificate stating i am straight.

  31. #31

    Default

    Why would i want a 300m rope? that would be stupid.

    The point of having separate ropes is so that I can tie something up, and still have a dynamic rope or two for belaying or ascension...
    Secrecy is the beginning of tyranny.

  32. #32

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    St. Tropez
    Posts
    7,397

    Default

    again, mcjiga youre pathetic in your feeble attempts to fit in. just leave already

  33. #33

    Default

    first off all, i would bring you're mother

    also: your gay
    go fuck youreself

  34. #34
    lol im band
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    415

    Default

    bling is a faggot. he likes ridng dick more that mattersfool

  35. #35
    doLawN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Dolla$, TX
    Posts
    5,436

    Default

    I'm going to have to disagree with you McJ. Looking at it this way, if you were to bring a deck of cards, it wouldn't be considered 53 items (52 cards + box), it would be considered one item. You're bringing a single deck of cards. If you're bringing 1M cases of beer, that would be 1M. If you're adding a quantity before the item, it in turn would be multiple of the same items and count toward your 5 item limitation. If you have to pluralize 'cases', this in fact would count as multiple items.

    1. One of those Vietnamese military grade shovels (Seen in another thread). Damn shovel can do everything and anything!
    2. Large first aid kit
    3. Fully charged GPS communication device (in the event I get bored and need to be rescued by someone else, since I'm only calling to get rescued, I personally am not rescuing myself.)
    4. A dog for company and entertainment.. and Im not even a dog person.
    5. Sunglasses

    I would lamp there for a few years and maybe seek out rescue.

  36. #36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EssiiNDeEzZ View Post
    bling is a faggot. he likes ridng dick more that mattersfool
    says the dude sending me private messages and following me around threads
    go fuck youreself

  37. #37
    lol im band
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    415

    Default

    bling. do you think your cool? honest question

  38. #38
    Sir Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    11,953

    Default

    a axe
    10 pounds of coke

    i can make a cruise ship just with those 2. I don't need anything else.
    Quote Originally Posted by d0ct0r View Post
    literally throwing hundreds at my monitor right now

  39. #39

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Southern Illinois
    Posts
    1,014

    Default

    I'd bring the world. ONE FUCKING THIng IS ALL I NEEDED BITCHES.
    Last edited by eberk; 06-30-2010 at 01:18 PM. Reason: spelling is fun

  40. #40

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Southern Illinois
    Posts
    1,014

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EssiiNDeEzZ View Post
    bling is a faggot. he likes ridng dick more that mattersfool

    I'm pretty sure bling was the first person to ever give me negative rep, and I'm pretty sure it was because I had less than 200 posts at the time.

  41. #41

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    ft lauderdale florida 954
    Posts
    864

    Default

    lol @ hellon show me them mellon 's lololol
    you can spend minutes, hours, days, weeks or even months over-analyzing a situation; trying to put the pieces together, justifying what could've, would've happened ... or you can just leave the pieces on the floor and move the FUCK on

    -Tupac

  42. #42
    I.love.sucking.guss.dick because.I.have.no.real.skills
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Northern Jersey
    Posts
    3,260

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by doLawN View Post
    I'm going to have to disagree with you McJ. Looking at it this way, if you were to bring a deck of cards, it wouldn't be considered 53 items (52 cards + box), it would be considered one item. You're bringing a single deck of cards. If you're bringing 1M cases of beer, that would be 1M. If you're adding a quantity before the item, it in turn would be multiple of the same items and count toward your 5 item limitation. If you have to pluralize 'cases', this in fact would count as multiple items.

    1. One of those Vietnamese military grade shovels (Seen in another thread). Damn shovel can do everything and anything!
    2. Large first aid kit
    3. Fully charged GPS communication device (in the event I get bored and need to be rescued by someone else, since I'm only calling to get rescued, I personally am not rescuing myself.)
    4. A dog for company and entertainment.. and Im not even a dog person.
    5. Sunglasses

    I would lamp there for a few years and maybe seek out rescue.

    Fair enough bro. I see your point. I should have just said "A one million pack of beer"

    I guess my 1,000,000 pounds of weed is ok though, since that is just weight, not quantity? Also, I just realized that I didn't bring a lighter or anything to smoke the weed out of... I guess i could use the library books as paper and make a fire Bear Gryllis style. LOL.

    But if I did say "a one million pack of beer" people would still get on my case (pun intended) about it because such a thing doesn't exist. Sort of a lose-lose situation for me haha.
    Quote Originally Posted by ytcracker View Post
    this guide should only be two steps:
    1. science
    2. take a knee
    Quote Originally Posted by enemy of juden View Post
    i paid $50,000 for ex-gay therapy camp and have a certificate stating i am straight.

  43. #43

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Southern Illinois
    Posts
    1,014

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by McJigga View Post
    Fair enough bro. I see your point. I should have just said "A one million pack of beer"

    I guess my 1,000,000 pounds of weed is ok though, since that is just weight, not quantity? Also, I just realized that I didn't bring a lighter or anything to smoke the weed out of... I guess i could use the library books as paper and make a fire Bear Gryllis style. LOL.

    But if I did say "a one million pack of beer" people would still get on my case (pun intended) about it because such a thing doesn't exist. Sort of a lose-lose situation for me haha.

    one million anything is ridiculous. if you said a bag of seeds, no one would even bat an eye. You have a tropical island for fuck's sake. Grow some shit.

  44. #44
    doLawN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Dolla$, TX
    Posts
    5,436

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by McJigga View Post
    Fair enough bro. I see your point. I should have just said "A one million pack of beer"

    I guess my 1,000,000 pounds of weed is ok though, since that is just weight, not quantity? Also, I just realized that I didn't bring a lighter or anything to smoke the weed out of... I guess i could use the library books as paper and make a fire Bear Gryllis style. LOL.

    But if I did say "a one million pack of beer" people would still get on my case (pun intended) about it because such a thing doesn't exist. Sort of a lose-lose situation for me haha.
    The rules dont say anything about the item's being realistic, I think you're safe. It is possible to have a case with a million beers in it, but most people call that a warehouse lol. Yah, you wont need a lighter since you could just make fire.. and I believe you meant to say Les Stroud (case Bear Grylls is a puss).

  45. #45

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    uterus' world wide
    Posts
    8,232

    Default

    I would bring 5 hugs to give to my rescuers
    Human stupidity is the most valuable commodity to our government.

  46. #46
    sexy tits Magik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    west hills, ca
    Posts
    40,923

    Default

    Talk about me a little bit more, it's not creepy or anything.

  47. #47
    I am Grovers best friend. seameat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    3,707

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hijkellenmop View Post
    You know how they say there are 6 billion people on Earth? See that's six-billion people. Not one person.

    Do you get it? or do I have to further explain to your sorry ass.
    RRRRRRROOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLLL
    theredspecial: so wet atm for dogs

  48. #48

    Default

    thread is dumb in the head

  49. #49

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    1,393

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Magik View Post
    Talk about me a little bit more, it's not creepy or anything.
    ITT we find out Magik uses the 'Search' function to see who's speaking about her now.

  50. #50
    I am Grovers best friend. seameat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    3,707

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by slnc View Post
    ITT we find out Magik uses the 'Search' function to see who's speaking about her now.
    Maybe she reads threads.

    Clever girl.
    theredspecial: so wet atm for dogs

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •