greetings, fellow internet!

welcome to digitalgangster.com, the coolest community for people who hack the gibson and make bajillions of dollars off of online marketing. this version of the forum is in view only mode for archival purposes. the new forum can be found here.

ASGPHE,
ytcracker, original digital gangster
follow me on twitter
fan me on facebook

Thread: ai.Mbot - codename: delilah

Default ai.Mbot - codename: delilah

multi-threaded, multiple a.i. aim bot for use in ewhore sales, add as many a.i. bot lists, each with its own user defined list of search strings and responses.

each ai list can have multiple responses as you can see and it will randomly pick from the responses listed for that search string.

it has alot of options as you can see i tried to incorporate everything i could think of into it, i will be updating it as errors come up but im pretty confident that i got mostly all of the bugs out of it, it will auto update when there is a new version available

manually takeover any bot at any time

price is $200.00 for a 2 pc license

contact "damn erin" on skype if youre interested in it.

more options...

lol
    hi, welcome to the internet

i vouch for this man and program

a+++
    Whores will always whore.
    Hump and Dump.
    No strings attached.
    You want a best friend ? Get a dog.
    Feel insecure and want to brag to your friends ? Disregard females and acquire currency.

yeah sinz is a great coder i definitely vouch
    you better back off before i jack off

Makin our money, even when we sleepin
    CricKet Wireless Cellular Phone Flashing Information, Cell Phone Help, & Downloads

Quote Originally Posted by Audio View Post
    If you tried, then today wasnt a failure, remember that
    #N3rdLife

wow looks pretty legit. nice job

looks nice, and i know you're a good coder..buyers should definitely be able to get their money back + more

Quote Originally Posted by celtik View Post
    looks nice, and i know you're a good coder..buyers should definitely be able to get their money back + more
    indeed

Let me know when there's a cracked version out.

Jk, awesome job Sinz. +reppin'

[
    Blockcrunch.com]
    Cryptocoin P2Pool Mining Pools - Huston, TX

impressive. i'm more interested in your aim protocol wrapper... is it something you coded yourself or a dll you purchased/found?

+rep sinz is good ppl

Quote Originally Posted by Poop View Post
    HELLO???, CANT HEAR YOU LITTLE NIGGA, PHONES MADE OF WEED

a+

it would be cool if you can add other messengers on it as well.

real nice sinz, I have something similar to this that supports other protocols but not nearly as nice (UI, feature set, etc)

Any chance you add a SPIM feature? or "blast" to this? as that's one thing that's always given me real trouble with mine..

Thanks

Cowards die many times before their actual deaths.

Oldbie Sinz A+

sorry you are violating stc trademarks

we require 4 copies of the bot and 20% of sales (retroactive) or you'll be hearing from our goons thanks

I might be contacting you soon...

thanks for all the support. sorry this took so long to finish I am a perfectionist and have other things that consume my time as well.

first I've been getting alot of questions about things like harvesting and buddylist spamming.
    no this doesnt generate traffic, it's a tool designed to help people that are manual spamming pr0n you setup the profiles/posts that generate the traffic to the bot then setup the ai to lead the convo towards them signing up for your cam site, i just removed the part where you have to be up 24/7 to make sure you're getting sales. it has multiple ai's so you can run different campaigns with separate bot lists, the socket limit is 120 i believe and thats a vb6 limitation i may be incorrect but thats what i remember to be true but chances are youre not going to need that many bots, 5 per list should be just fine. anyways thanks again guys for the words of support.

Quote Originally Posted by rxbandit View Post
    impressive. i'm more interested in your aim protocol wrapper... is it something you coded yourself or a dll you purchased/found?
    its the oscar protocol using toc2 as a wrapper the only outside controls it requires is mswinsck.ocx, mscomctl.ocx and cmdlg32.ocx
    no special user controls or dll's

Quote Originally Posted by 420p View Post
    real nice sinz, I have something similar to this that supports other protocols but not nearly as nice (UI, feature set, etc)

Any chance you add a SPIM feature? or "blast" to this? as that's one thing that's always given me real trouble with mine..

Thanks
    I thought about making this a spimmer but as it is this is completely legal, it only answers IM's the blast feature is a good idea i would just have to wireshark the packets and see what packets it sends for the blast group stuff

Quote Originally Posted by rmk View Post
    sorry you are violating stc trademarks

we require 4 copies of the bot and 20% of sales (retroactive) or you'll be hearing from our goons thanks
    I'm sorry godfather the song has inspired me i will offer you a tribute befitting the gifts the spam god has blessed upon me.

excellent, please proceed with my blessing.

everyone buy this thanks

Nice to see you finally released this bud. I would definitely vouch for Sinz, he's a good dude and he's been around forever. A+
    Owned by ChineseGoldFarm :>

looks nice, gl

Quote Originally Posted by sinz View Post
    the socket limit is 120 i believe and thats a vb6 limitation i may be incorrect but thats what i remember to be true
    shens

Quote Originally Posted by sinz View Post
    its the oscar protocol using toc2 as a wrapper
    toc2 is not oscar

Quote Originally Posted by A2_ View Post
    toc2 is not oscar
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TOC_protocol

How it works

TOC acted as a wrapper for the OSCAR protocol. In the grand scheme of things, the TOC server was nothing but an OSCAR client that happened to listen on a socket, translating messages between the two protocols. Upon login, the TOC client specified an OSCAR login server (presumably either login.oscar.aol.com or login.icq.com) that the TOC server used on behalf of the client.
    TOC used FLAP to encapsulate its messages just as OSCAR does, however, FLAP has been hacked in such a way that it can be implemented on the same port as an HTTP server. By default, the TOC server operated in HTTP mode, indistinguishable from a typical web server. If a connecting client, in place of an HTTP request, writes the string "FLAPON" followed by two CRLFs, TOC would switch gears and start reading FLAP messages. Upon getting a user's profile, the client was expected to re-connect to TOC and use it as an HTTP server, which would host the user's profile in HTML.
    Once connected, two basic message formats for communications inside of FLAP existed. Client-to-server messages were sent in a format resembling a Unix-style command line: commands with whitespace-separated arguments, quoting and backslash escape sequences. Server-to-client messages were much simpler: they were sent as colon-separated ASCII strings, in a manner similar to many Unix config files. Thus, it was quite easy to write a client, as the incoming messages were very easy to parse, and outgoing commands were easy to generate.
    This is in contrast to OSCAR, which due to the binary representation of data can be more difficult to understand.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TOC2_protocol

The TOC2 protocol is an updated version of the TOC protocol, or "Talk to OSCAR" protocol. Its existence was never documented by AOL and it is only used in a few AOL Instant Messenger clients. Some clients are beginning to offer plugins for TOC2 in light of AOL's recent shutdown of their TOC servers. Like its predecessor, TOC2 is an ASCII protocol and lacks some features of OSCAR, but unlike TOC, TOC2 is known to support buddy icons and receiving file transfers (not sending). TOC2 operates in essentially the same way as TOC, as a wrapper for OSCAR. Porting code from TOC to TOC2 is remarkably easy as well.

thx for explaining toc to me. idkwot.

Quote Originally Posted by A2_ View Post
    thx for explaining toc to me. idkwot.
    i was just trying to explain my answer not be a dick and say you dont know oscar/toc, i had one of your programs years ago, i know you know what it is.

a2... your aim the same... get at me.