greetings, fellow internet!

welcome to digitalgangster.com, the coolest community for people who hack the gibson and make bajillions of dollars off of online marketing. this version of the forum is in view only mode for archival purposes. the new forum can be found here.

ASGPHE,
ytcracker, original digital gangster
follow me on twitter
fan me on facebook
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Adrian Lamo is a snitch! Wikileaks person caught.

Quote Originally Posted by koin View Post
    anti american idiots
    you better back off before i jack off

I'm going to tell you the same thing I tell the rest of the anti american idiots who don't like what's going on around us

go move to another country if you don't like it. go move to mexico and see what it's like when your daughter is kidnapped at gunpoint cause someone wants to sell her for drug money.

we're free for a reason, sure we all may not agree with everything that goes on but if you think our country is bad, take a look at the middle east. take a look at north korea. take a look at fucking china. they'll execute a teenager for shoplifting in some countries. you think we should adopt customs like that? you're mad that we shoot immigrants that try to infiltrate our borders? you're mad about the patriot act? has the patriot act ever fucking affected you or your immediate family?

cause I've had my house raided 4 fucking times, and here I am standing up saying I'm glad the patriot act exists. I'm not a terrorist, and that was quickly determined when 2 dozen secret service agents surrounded my house and blocked off my street and broke the front door in only to find out I was a 15 year old punk who didn't give a fuck about anything.

bitching and moaning about the little freedoms that they transform into law enforcement tactics does absolutely nothing but cause stress and frustration for the masses. you don't know what is going on behind closed doors, you don't know about the thousands of threats to our homeland that the government intercepts on a daily basis. you don't know what homeland security is doing to ensure there isn't another attack on our soil.

all you do know is that you're safe, you're not going to die in a suicide bombing this afternoon because someone is on a jihad mission was brainwashed by *their governing authority*.
    best thing i've read in days.

yeah like I can't believe anyone would even dispute what I'm saying

I understand the canadian kid...we all live here, he doesn't understand cause he's probably never seen a hand gun in real life (you guys got like 2 million hand guns in the entire country and they belong to the police)
    PM me with forum questions or concerns and I will do my best to help

every nation handles their borders differently, not saying one way is better than another, but there are reasons for the immigration policies that our country adopts. if canada had mexico touching it's border, smuggling illicit drugs into your cities, you'd be bucking off shots too big guy.
    I would too.. althought we have drug trade between usa and canada

hate the dirty government, not the country

I'm going to tell you the same thing I tell the rest of the anti american idiots who don't like what's going on around us

go move to another country if you don't like it. go move to mexico and see what it's like when your daughter is kidnapped at gunpoint cause someone wants to sell her for drug money.

we're free for a reason, sure we all may not agree with everything that goes on but if you think our country is bad, take a look at the middle east. take a look at north korea. take a look at fucking china. they'll execute a teenager for shoplifting in some countries. you think we should adopt customs like that? you're mad that we shoot immigrants that try to infiltrate our borders? you're mad about the patriot act? has the patriot act ever fucking affected you or your immediate family?

cause I've had my house raided 4 fucking times, and here I am standing up saying I'm glad the patriot act exists. I'm not a terrorist, and that was quickly determined when 2 dozen secret service agents surrounded my house and blocked off my street and broke the front door in only to find out I was a 15 year old punk who didn't give a fuck about anything.

bitching and moaning about the little freedoms that they transform into law enforcement tactics does absolutely nothing but cause stress and frustration for the masses. you don't know what is going on behind closed doors, you don't know about the thousands of threats to our homeland that the government intercepts on a daily basis. you don't know what homeland security is doing to ensure there isn't another attack on our soil.

all you do know is that you're safe, you're not going to die in a suicide bombing this afternoon because someone is on a jihad mission was brainwashed by *their governing authority*.
    um what does this have to do with my post...

deep inside your heart you really believe that? so you can honestly say with a true heart and mind that this country is not slowly taking our freedom away? its like youre agreeing with them to lie to us to keep us happy and peaceful. throughout history shit hits the fan and people end up finding the truth anyway (the video for example) so why not tell the truth at the beginning? its like the government is a child and the people are the parents and they tell a lie on top of a lie till no more lies can be told. and you find this acceptable? how is this benefiting you that they are covering up and classifying bullshit like this? if anything the secrecy of the country is making it worse.
    ^^thats what i said i couldnt even find a relation in your post to even respond to mines

so i guess ill ask the question again lol...so koin knowing that some government officials are crooked and in fact do not do everything for the good of the people but for the good of themselves do you think that its okay for them to hide the truth from us and lie to us? because from your response of saying "move to another country if you dont like it" it says to me that you do approve of it. and if you dont approve then that was hypocritical of you to say it. and where did the patriot act and me moving to mexico and immigration laws come from o_0

of course I don't approve of being left in the dark about some things, but that doesn't mean I'm going to stand on the corner and picket and forget all the good that outweighs the bad

you do though right? lol

also, could you please stop referring to our country as the "homeland" you stupid nazi germany fuck... the"FIRST" attack on our "HOMELAND" was false flag terrorism, step ur facts game up

for shame

Quote Originally Posted by Tom View Post
    for shame
    Bradley Manning is the idiot, what are desposible emailz and vpns trough tor for, if your not going to use them.

how he get the data out??? .... “I would come in with music on a CD-RW labeled with something like ‘Lady Gaga,’ erase the music then write a compressed split file,”.

DG!! Lamo is answering your questions but you wont get him to reply with DG in it, as ur all lame.
    Illegal-City
    My crime is that of curiosity. |
    My crime is that of judging people |
    by what they say and think. |
    My crime is that of outsmarting you |

lol im band

To those who're so quick to decry Adrian as a snitch or worse:

Think hard about the circumstances here, and consider carefully under what circumstances you yourself would take similar action. If your response is an immediate, categorical denial that you'd ever do anything of the sort under any conditions, I propose to you that you aren't thinking hard enough.

Further, according to the news articles, it doesn't sound as though Lamo had any long-term, continuing contact with this individual. It's not like he was flipping on an old friend. Think about that.

I've been very vocal about my disapproval of his going to the media before all the gears in the investigative world fell into place, but I wholeheartedly approve of his initial action. The individual in question has potentially caused exceptionally grave damage to US security: and by US, I mean the country that you, your friends, your family and whomever else you love or otherwise care about lives and calls home. Think about that as well before you go off the deep end with knee-jerk name-calling and superficial emotional outbursts.

If the allegations about Manning pan out as expressed in the media, Manning deserves to burn. I direct all good DGs to Hebrews 10:31 which I feel says it best: "It is a dreadful thing to fall into the hands of the living God." I think Manning will eventually agree with that passage.

how did releasing a video of us having a fuck up potential cause exceptionally grave damage to US security? unless youre saying maybe he released other top secret documents? but beyond that it just shows the government doing a huge fuck up that they shouldnt have hid in the first place. you cant hide the negative and show only positive, positivity will show when it outweighs the negativity

oh and im not saying that manning isnt suppose to go to jail because you have to suffer the consequences of your actions and he knew the consequences of releasing classified shit. but what i still dont get is the big deal of everyone saying how its a danger to our security and all this other shit rofl
    Last edited by tnbryan; 06-12-2010 at 10:25 PM.

lol im band

Quote Originally Posted by tnbryan View Post
    how did releasing a video of us having a fuck up potential cause exceptionally grave damage to US security? unless youre saying maybe he released other top secret documents? but beyond that it just shows the government doing a huge fuck up that they shouldnt have hid in the first place. you cant hide the negative and show only positive, positivity will show when it outweighs the negativity

oh and im not saying that manning isnt suppose to go to jail because you have to suffer the consequences of your actions and he knew the consequences of releasing classified shit. but what i still dont get is the big deal of everyone saying how its a danger to our security and all this other shit rofl
    Apparently somebody doesn't read the fucking news. 260,000 classified State Department cables mean anything to you?

Use Google before you post. It'll prevent you from looking like a faggot.

Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    Apparently somebody doesn't read the fucking news. 260,000 classified State Department cables mean anything to you?

Use Google before you post. It'll prevent you from looking like a faggot.
    sorry i didnt make myself clear i meant not leaking "fuck ups and more crooked shit that the government is trying to hide". he released those because he said they were "almost criminal" and i have no reason to not believe him. we arent talking about jonathan pollard here we are talking about someone who leaked what he thought was corrupt shit and fuck ups that he believed the people of this country needed to see.

Quote Originally Posted by dp4perchas3r View Post
    you do though right? lol

also, could you please stop referring to our country as the "homeland" you stupid nazi germany fuck... the"FIRST" attack on our "HOMELAND" was false flag terrorism, step ur facts game up
    nothing you just said makes any sense at all

hey guess who has no idea what they are talking about? that'd be you! taking into consideration the other classified information that is at stake, I am pretty confident nobody is crying over the collateral murder video!

sorry i didnt make myself clear i meant not leaking "fuck ups and more crooked shit that the government is trying to hide". he released those because he said they were "almost criminal" and i have no reason to not believe him. we arent talking about jonathan pollard here we are talking about someone who leaked what he thought was corrupt shit and fuck ups that he believed the people of this country needed to see.
    guy this kid specifically stated that hilary clinton (she's our secretary of state in case you weren't aware) would be upset if she found out that our foreign policy was leaked on the internet. I'm not quite sure why your eyes would be entitled to view such information. it's blatantly obvious that you wouldn't be intelligent enough to understand these documents even if you were able to access them.

fate x 2.5
    irc.danknug.com / #chat
    active network! come chat if you're bored

nothing you just said makes any sense at all

hey guess who has no idea what they are talking about? that'd be you! taking into consideration the other classified information that is at stake, I am pretty confident nobody is crying over the collateral murder video!

guy this kid specifically stated that hilary clinton (she's our secretary of state in case you weren't aware) would be upset if she found out that our foreign policy was leaked on the internet. I'm not quite sure why your eyes would be entitled to view such information. it's blatantly obvious that you wouldn't be intelligent enough to understand these documents even if you were able to access them.
    rofl what are you talking about? the shit says that he leaked things that looked "almost criminal" and a video of fuck ups from our military. doesnt that even for a second make you think that he only leaked shit that he thought the people should see? of course she would be upset cause she works for the government....and its leaked government documents....why wouldnt a politician be upset at that?....i dont get your whole response. and why would my eyes be entitled? because manning called the documents "almost criminal" as ive already said thats why id want to see them. wouldnt you want to see these so called "almost criminal" documents that our government has classified? i dont even get why you keep coming at me i dont see the big deal behind what he leaked besides that he committed the crime and he has to do the time. is that what youre trying to get me to see?

Fuck Lamo and all attention whores like him. Leaking that video was the right thing to do, and anyone who thinks otherwise is an uninformed fucktard.
    The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.

Exalted Member
    Awarded for Meritorious Service
    in the Name of DG

: Hello, IMU. Hope all is well. :-* <3

Koin: based on things you've done in the past (Weinberg snitching) you're in no position to speculate, hypocrite. (completely fabricated, he has not one ounce of proof behind this other than VIP talking shit because he's mad that LIPA charged him with criminal mischief for his botched attempt at social engineering -koin)

While I do not feel it's necessary to defend Mistress Lamo, it's important to note that none of this *really* matters. I agree with ZD and Tim and need not echo and of their sentiments -- it's a waste of time, really.

Besides, I think many of you will agree..
    It is paramount that Pad and I have sex. This Adrian nonsense should be addressed subsequent to the birth of our first child who we shall name "Dragon".
    :: as water fills the lungs ... light empties the mind ::

daggy diamonds

I mean this is a crazy turn of events but if you're dumb enough to release confidential media and potentially risk the security of our country then you clearly want to go to prison and are awaiting a special invitation.

he deserves to rot, although I think Lamo was just looking for some attention because his name has been out of the headlines for a while.

he sort of reminds me of Trainreq, clearly intelligent but just too worried about not being in the limelight and too worried about what other people think of him. he probably should see a counselor about the requirement for social acceptance (this is supposed to diminish after age 17, 18, 19 -- post adolescence) only because if he continues down this road he'll end up doing something even crazier for his next "high" and get himself hurt/into trouble.

and I hate to be the one to say it but this isn't exactly going to bring him the type of attention he wants. "Adrian Lamo" google results will increase a bit, but something tells me a great majority of those web pages will be people saying not so nice things about him.

I look at it this way: it was just a matter of time. Lamo just sped up the process, and he had his best friend Paulson write about it on Wired. I doubt the FBI asked wired to publicize this. I highly doubt they wanted this entire situation blown up, makes our military look bad.
    this

Quote Originally Posted by null View Post
    : Hello, IMU. Hope all is well. :-* <3

Koin: based on things you've done in the past (Weinberg snitching) you're in no position to speculate, hypocrite.

While I do not feel it's necessary to defend Mistress Lamo, it's important to note that none of this *really* matters. I agree with ZD and Tim and need not echo and of their sentiments -- it's a waste of time, really.

Besides, I think many of you will agree..
    It is paramount that Pad and I have sex. This Adrian nonsense should be addressed subsequent to the birth of our first child who we shall name "Dragon".
    hypocrite? where did VIP getting locked up have any correlation to what Adrian Lamo did? how is it remotely relevant? keep in mind VIP *attempted* to turn off the electricity in my dad's house, the Long Island Power Authority came by with the disconnect order and my dad assured them it was not going to be turned off....this was followed by a thorough investigation in which VIP was handed an extra 2 months on top of his prison sentence. it's not my fault VIP tried to pull a social engineering stunt and turn off someone elses electricity from his own land line. and considering I wasn't even suspecting weinberg for the stunt I don't quite see how I could have been "snitching" on him. (see, you didn't know the facts bud!) stick to your 9-5 at the drive through window.... mcdonalds has a small rather small menu, and a fat boy like you probably has had that shit memorized since age 10.

on the CONTRARY, if you want to really talk HYPOCRISY, you thought you were getting raided, so you told a reporter about your crime and told the reporter what you did with your computer in fear of the police getting evidence from it. hmmm....now who's the hypocrite, you or me?

hmmmmmMmMMmmMm.....

oh btw, newbies who popped up after 2005 and think they have old school roots aren't allowed to comment on big boy talk.

do I think Lamo did it for the good of the USA? No. Absolutely positively no.
    nobody does things for the good of the country, including the government itself.

money and fame is a different story.

it's all about money and fame.

lamo told on the kid for fame.
    null told on himself for fame.
    countless others whom I won't mention have done similar things.

I'll tell ya one thing though, when wired reporters hit me up in 2003 about AOL social engineering, right after my raid, I didn't have shit to say. (http://www.wired.com/techbiz/it/news/2003/02/57753) I could have been plastered on that article which was wired.com index for about 4 days, but I didn't want that attention. In fact we have another active member of the forum who is also in that article who used an alias. I still talk to Chris Null from time to time, he's a good guy and I gave him some facts but he left my name out of everything.

intentionally making your name known at the expense of other people is probably extremely selfish. I am *not* saying Manning shouldn't have been caught, I'm simply saying Lamo didn't have to have the event published by wired with his own name and photograph all over it. Manning deserves a long prison sentence.

Manning deserves a long prison sentence.
    Criminalizing Manning is fucking horrible. What we need in this country is some governmental transparency, and accountability.

What if it was your family that, was affected by some atrocity committed by our country?

What is to say that any action our country makes on foreign soil, IS made in our best interest?

Would you want that action to represent you and your family?

At the least this is a moral predicament, and not a cut and dry situation.

lol im band

Quote Originally Posted by 16oz View Post
    Criminalizing Manning is fucking horrible. What we need in this country is some governmental transparency, and accountability.

I'm sorry, just to make sure I'm clear... what you're saying is that State Department cables should be public, and that Manning should not be held criminally liable for shitting 260,000 classified cables to Wikileaks? Is that actually what you're saying here?

Please clarify.

lol im band

he released those because he said they were "almost criminal" and i have no reason to not believe him.
    Diplomacy is by nature almost criminal.

oh btw, newbies who popped up after 2005 and think they have old school roots aren't allowed to comment on big boy talk.

Exalted Member
    Awarded for Meritorious Service
    in the Name of DG

this newbie who popped up after 2005 and i have old school roots and i think lamo is a snitch faggot. holler.

null is a cutie pie who insists on calling me a snitch because VIP told him so.

VIP is the same idiot who tried to extort a minor out of nude pictures because his ego wasn't inflated enough already for catching a computer hacking charge when we all know he's the furthest thing from savvy with a keyboard. this same idiot isn't capable of installing a windows operating system without an instruction manual.

we should definitely trust what someone this intelligent says. then again, null pretty much did the same thing lamo did with a little added bonus: he committed a crime in which he knew was going down for, (not really; he just logged into something he wasn't supposed to, where another individual provided him that password) and he contacted a reporter to air out his thoughts. at least he was only hurting himself.

it's public information that VIP lost his plea deal attained by turning states evidence when he attempted to disconnect the electricity via phone shenanigans @ long island power authority. yet somehow LIPA vs JEFFREY WEINBERG has been attributed to koin vs vip. logical? certainly not. karma is a bastard

all of this can be confirmed with the statements and testimony by jeffrey himself, which contrary to popular belief are fully available with a PACER request (https://pacer.login.uscourts.gov/cgi...court_id=00pcl). I can't specifically say what one might find in this specific case being that there were a hand full of co defendants testifying against one another but I'm sure it'd be juicy.

Quote Originally Posted by le0 View Post
    fate x 2.5