greetings, fellow internet!

welcome to digitalgangster.com, the coolest community for people who hack the gibson and make bajillions of dollars off of online marketing. this version of the forum is in view only mode for archival purposes. the new forum can be found here.

ASGPHE,
ytcracker, original digital gangster
follow me on twitter
fan me on facebook

Thread: Why did Tito Ortiz leave TUF 11

Default Why did Tito Ortiz leave TUF 11

does anyone have any idea...it was suppose to be a chuck vs tito match at ufc 115, but now its gonna be Lidell vs Franklin...any reason as to why Ortiz is no longer doing TUF 11?

Pee up in your booty hole, Assinating ass is kinda like my duty yo Vince Strong's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dbolm666 View Post
    does anyone have any idea...it was suppose to be a chuck vs tito match at ufc 115, but now its gonna be Lidell vs Franklin...any reason as to why Ortiz is no longer doing TUF 11?
    he is still coaching, he just isnt fighting the other coach.

this has happened a few times....Rampage/Evans comes to mind

edit: maybe im wrong: http://fiveouncesofpain.com/2010/03/...ter-season-11/

never heard of anything like this....

legalize it! eightfivesix Media Monster's Avatar

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma....lv2&gid=229924

via his twitter:

1. I haven't lied to anyone. I was told not to say "Anything"! Having a chance to be sued for $5 million was not a chance I wanted to take. So watch TUF 11 and see what happens. I was just doing what I was told, for once. Sorry! about 13 hours ago
    2. The only reason chuck is talking so much shit. He knows that we aren't fighting. As I said, "It will happen"! I'm not afraid of anyone and never have been. My record speaks n volume. And 5 title defenses. LR LHT Champ ever! about 9 hours ago
    The original rumors were that he was injured early and had to pull out of the show entirely and that's when Rich came in... so i dont think he's coaching anymore either. there were pics leaked from the set and it showed the big posters of Rich and Chuck, not Tito and Chuck...

I have a feeling that this weeks episode is the one where he leaves... it makes sense time wise that the UFC made the Chuck-Franklin fight a def yesterday... 2 days before the premiere.

i got tiger blood man

Fuck, is this for real?

I love Tito. I was looking forward to this season BECAUSE of him.

Probably won't watch it if he leaves.

i think that if tito ortiz fought anderson silva he would win 6/10 fights. you can say what you want but he makes people completely change their fighting style. anderson wouldnt feel comfortable on the ground with him and tito would probably be pretty cautious on his feet
    Quote Originally Posted by ChewY View Post
    srsly, don't compare yourself to me, you'll never be half of what i am at my worst.

He actually is a really good coach... it's good thing i guess, bc the fight game passed him by

i got tiger blood man

Pee up in your booty hole, Assinating ass is kinda like my duty yo Vince Strong's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Media Monster View Post

I have a feeling that this weeks episode is the one where he leaves... it makes sense time wise that the UFC made the Chuck-Franklin fight a def yesterday... 2 days before the premiere.
    this is exactly what I was just thinking....with the timing of the Franklin vs Chuck announcement...this makes the most sense...

Tito is an amazing coach. The best TUF has ever seen.

That is why I watch it.

Well fuck this. I'm off TUF 11 then.

Franklin and Chuck make more sense anyway... they're two stand-up legends that haven't fought yet. I actually like that fight a lot better then Tito/Chuck.

also check out the thread i just put up, bj puts the host of fox and friends in a kimura

i got tiger blood man

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma....lv2&gid=229924

via his twitter:

The original rumors were that he was injured early and had to pull out of the show entirely and that's when Rich came in... so i dont think he's coaching anymore either. there were pics leaked from the set and it showed the big posters of Rich and Chuck, not Tito and Chuck...

I dont get it though...who was gonna sue Tito for 5 milli if he was hurt...and do you think he is beefing with Dana White again?

gsp

He actually is a really good coach... it's good thing i guess, bc the fight game passed him by

tito is an excellent coach

and although the fight game has passed him by, he is literally the only reason that the ufc made it out of the dark era where they got kicked off ppv

the only reason why the ufc survived the pre-zuffa turmoil is because of tito ortiz alone
    Quote Originally Posted by Vershun
    If you don't pee in the shower you're an uptight prickass.

Sometimes I shit in there too.
    Quote Originally Posted by chris
    if thats an exploit then when i jack off without getting anything on my keyboard im gonna start calling that an exploit

Quote Originally Posted by dbolm666 View Post
    I dont get it though...who was gonna sue Tito for 5 milli if he was hurt...and do you think he is beefing with Dana White again?
    nah i dont think its anything like that... it's prob spike or the shows producers. when you get onto a show like that where the results/end are uber important they don't play around. You sign contract and if something leaks and they point to you, your ass ends up in court.

Look at Pacman - MMA fan, found out Tito was out & now he won't watch. There would of been MANY people tuning out if they knew before the premiere episode aired that the couches would change and Tito v. Chuck wasn't happening.

TV wise Tito & Chuck = Better Ratings
    MMA wise Rich & Chuck = Better Fight

... I'm happy that they at least found another UFC legend to step up

Quote Originally Posted by Hate View Post
    tito is an excellent coach

and although the fight game has passed him by, he is literally the only reason that the ufc made it out of the dark era where they got kicked off ppv

the only reason why the ufc survived the pre-zuffa turmoil is because of tito ortiz alone

Yeah, the UFC owes a lot to Tito for that & vice-versa if you think about it. It's really the reason why those two were coaching and were fighting... they were both getting tossed a bone.

i got tiger blood man

TV wise Tito & Chuck = Better Ratings
    MMA wise Rich & Chuck = Better Fight

... I'm happy that they at least found another UFC legend to step up
    100%...they got a ton more viewers to tune into the first 2 episodes with Tito being the coach rather than Franklin. Now that they have those viewers watching, its OK to switch coaches, as they have those viewers drawn in for the most part and the switch to Franklin shouldnt hurt ratings too bad. Would of been much worse if word leaked out 3 weeks ago that Tito was off the show.

I just want to know why he's out...

i got tiger blood man

I just want to know why he's out...
    i bet injury...i keep hearing shit about his neck.....

I heard its cause Jenna gave him Chlamydia, Herpes, and Crabs all on the same day...thats worse then any beating Chuck could of gave him

damn tito is a bad mufucka no doubt....but i dont think he'd win 6 outta ten fights against anderson silva. im not a crazyass sherdog silva nuthugger either, but the dude is a fucking mutant fighter

i'd say due to power and possible control alone tito would/could win a couple fights outta ten, but not the majority.

i agree though that franklin/lidell could be good, but does anyone REALLY see them getting a titleshot/holding a title in the ufc again?

Quote Originally Posted by Holmes View Post
    i agree though that franklin/lidell could be good, but does anyone REALLY see them getting a titleshot/holding a title in the ufc again?
    No way.

I don't think anyone does.

The UFC is clearly throwing these guys a bone... and rightfully so, they pioneered the sport. And lined the pockets of white and the fertittas

i got tiger blood man