greetings, fellow internet!

welcome to digitalgangster.com, the coolest community for people who hack the gibson and make bajillions of dollars off of online marketing. this version of the forum is in view only mode for archival purposes. the new forum can be found here.

ASGPHE,
ytcracker, original digital gangster
follow me on twitter
fan me on facebook
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where were da drug dealers 6 months ago

louisiana alligator ridin real nigga shit

Default Where were da drug dealers 6 months ago

Had 5 niggas approach me during 2 hrs of riding through the hood trying to sell me x, soft, and LTs... where were they 6 months ago? :-(

I wanted to ball out months ago with a couple 10 packs and an ounce of soft but nooo
    ╠► Custom Vinyl Stickers by 540 ◄╣
    ╠═ Any size order ▫▫▫▫▫▫ DG stickers available ═╣

Hated by Workers
    Respected by Bosses

High performance FULLY MANAGED WINDOWS RESELLER VPS for as low as $5.99 first month. Use code WHT80NOW

ALSO SOFT IS SLANG FOR COCAINA FOR YOU NON SOUTH NIGGAS

Hated by Workers
    Respected by Bosses

High performance FULLY MANAGED WINDOWS RESELLER VPS for as low as $5.99 first month. Use code WHT80NOW

We in a recession niggas supposed to be workin the streets. Maybe their unemployment just recently ran out.

Hated by Workers
    Respected by Bosses

One tried to get me to let him lean out my sunroof and shoot my .40 but I was like 'Fuck, nigga the last thing I need right now is to get popped for that'

Hated by Workers
    Respected by Bosses

IN SHORT IT WAS A PRODUCTIVE HOO RIDE

Hated by Workers
    Respected by Bosses

Interests:
    Hoo-riding

brb changing my DG profile to reflect that

Welcome to my blog

Hated by Workers
    Respected by Bosses

al sharpton is disappoint

Last edited by ryph; 03-14-2010 at 08:10 PM.
    "Americans like to believe in American exceptionalism, that the United States is a force for good around the world, not just another country pursuing its interests via geopolitical horse-trading. This is part of why there is such a visceral public backlash against WikiLeaks -- because it lays bare U.S. diplomacy in all its blunt, unromantic reality."

Quote Originally Posted by ryph View Post

I loled

Hated by Workers
    Respected by Bosses

i want to try coke lol

THAT NIGGA CANT AFFORD A SPORT COAT CAUSE ITS A RECESSION ON THESE STREETS

Hated by Workers
    Respected by Bosses

Quote Originally Posted by ryph View Post

go fuck youreself

have a feeling id really fucking like it

Quote Originally Posted by zeekyhbomb View Post
    i want to try coke lol
    Coke is like the 'I'm god nothing matters' feeling from x and nothing else

Hated by Workers
    Respected by Bosses

creator of :horsegirl:

Quote Originally Posted by 540 is greater than 420 View Post
    ALSO SOFT IS SLANG FOR COCAINA FOR YOU NON SOUTH NIGGAS
    Thank you!
    vrålonani

mmm cox

Like seriously if I had an ounce of coke in my hands in a thin sandwich bag I'd nut on myself... Just using it like a stress ball etc... Would feel so good... ungh...

Dick's hard now

Hated by Workers
    Respected by Bosses

I should REALLY stay away from this drug in that case,

however that's what I said about X, and speed of any kind, speaking of which I wish I had some. sad day

Quote Originally Posted by ganjanaut View Post
    mmm cox
    COX is my ISP's name :3

Hated by Workers
    Respected by Bosses

I should REALLY stay away from this drug in that case,

however that's what I said about X, and speed of any kind, speaking of which I wish I had some. sad day
    1. Ecstasy
    2. Coke or Opiates

That's how I'd rank every drug I've tried, and I've tried damn near everything.

Hated by Workers
    Respected by Bosses

1. Ecstasy
    2. Coke or Opiates

That's how I'd rank every drug I've tried, and I've tried damn near everything.
    I don't find Opiates enjoyable, too much throwing up, I would give Heroin or Morphine a try however, but I've only tried Hydromorphone, Oxycodone, Hydrocodone, and Codeine. Didn't like throwing up what I ate for breakfast near dinner time.

Ecstasy is a completely diff. world, but I've lost my hookups for completely decent pills, WA (or the entire west coast of the USA) just got flooded with fake ass pills, or pills with just a little little bit of MDA in them. I miss my hookup for Poke Presser pills. :/

STILL YET TO TRY "GOOD" COKE.

Only coke I've tried before was a very very VERY small dose, hardly a high, it was rather lame so I'm not at liberty to discuss how it happened, but I do want to try the real thing in large doses.

Man, one time I friend of mine and I got a hold of the venerable Mr. Sharpton's telephone number, and proceeded to call him and play the Johnny Rebel song about the white man marching on. He hung up on us and we repeated this process until he called us "goddamn ignorant crackers." I wasn't sure if he meant whitefolk or hackers, since someone had to do a bit of that to get his phone number.

Only good coke is straight from a good source from Columbia. I have actually tried true from the source and I have to say once you have the blast that is pure nothing compares.
    It can also ruin your life if you do not have positive personality.

I do not have positive personality, and I fiend often, but I don't care.

good thing I hate opiates or I'd be a Heroin addict.

thats how we call coke
    cox
    or alba
    or craiasa

coke is great if you can get some that is potent...i would much rather have some ice or meth tho

^@!@!#!#!$#!$$!!$

Like seriously if I had an ounce of coke in my hands in a thin sandwich bag I'd nut on myself... Just using it like a stress ball etc... Would feel so good... ungh...

Dick's hard now
    *imagines 540 trying to squeeze a highly compressed softball*
    *HEHs*
    good luck bros

I don't find Opiates enjoyable, too much throwing up, I would give Heroin or Morphine a try however, but I've only tried Hydromorphone, Oxycodone, Hydrocodone, and Codeine. Didn't like throwing up what I ate for breakfast near dinner time.

Ecstasy is a completely diff. world, but I've lost my hookups for completely decent pills, WA (or the entire west coast of the USA) just got flooded with fake ass pills, or pills with just a little little bit of MDA in them. I miss my hookup for Poke Presser pills. :/

STILL YET TO TRY "GOOD" COKE.

Only coke I've tried before was a very very VERY small dose, hardly a high, it was rather lame so I'm not at liberty to discuss how it happened, but I do want to try the real thing in large doses.
    I've never thrown up or gotten nauseous with opiates, but most people I know have. I've tried morphine, hydromorphone (oral, and once, IM), dihydrocodeine, codeine, oxycodone, hydrocodone, and all the shitty half-ass opiates below those. May be a couple I'm leaving out.

Down here, I've almost never had bad coke and I've done it several times. It is SO fucking cheap here too. A ball will run you $75 at most typically, and will be good 80% of the time and fire 10% of the time. The other 10% is just decent.

Used to chill with a ghetto ass coke dealer, me and him became friends fast because he was a real ass dude.. I've posted stories of him offering to have people "taken care of" for me, playing me at pool for his money without any put up even though he'd lose every time (and I wouldn't take his money), bringing multiple 8balls over and snorting them with me and asking nothing in return... Would even bust out like 5 huge gagger lines in a row and go 'MY NIGGA... BLOW ALL THIS RIGHT NOW' or something similar, and that would be repeated throughout the night. I never even really bought any coke from the dude, he always threw it at me free because we were like brothers after having known each other only a few weeks. Eventually, feds were looking for him, and I let him duck off at my house for as long as he needed, watched out for him, gave him rides covertly, etc... Would even show up at the shitty motels he was hiding at at 3am because he was convinced there were cops outside, and I'd go over there, call him and let him know if there were any, and calm him down. Nigga wore a bulletproof vest 24/7 and was so paranoid (I don't blame him, they were on him hard). He had to skip town and I haven't seen him since... But I would've done anything for that dude.

Anyway, to the point... When I DID by from this dude the couple times I did, it was always fucking $45 for an 8 and straight off the brick (which of course has been stepped on by others already, but not by him). It was good enough to where 90%+ of it was chunked up fish scale sparkling like diamonds. That's the shit he always blew with me, and we'd stay geeked up for like 16 hours blowing huge lines every 10 minutes or so and playing pool.

I really miss that dude :-( I knew him for like 4 weeks before he had to skip town, and from day 1 almost, he and I were tight as brothers. We probably spent 70% of those days together chillin.

Edit: I got fucked out of $40 or 60 by someone he knew of, didnt know personally (look @ my thread history and read the thread about my bitch theoretically robbing a nigga) back when I was hanging with this nigga, and he sat down and told me "E... you need that dude taken care of, you just let me know and I've got it. He'll never be seen again". I wish there were more real ass people like that in this world.
    Last edited by 540 is greater than 420; 03-14-2010 at 09:32 PM.

Hated by Workers
    Respected by Bosses

lol im band

I wanna hood creep with 540, crawl by them niggas, paper plates like a picnic fool

Quote Originally Posted by kajsdghauisgi View Post
    I wanna hood creep with 540, crawl by them niggas, paper plates like a picnic fool
    "Americans like to believe in American exceptionalism, that the United States is a force for good around the world, not just another country pursuing its interests via geopolitical horse-trading. This is part of why there is such a visceral public backlash against WikiLeaks -- because it lays bare U.S. diplomacy in all its blunt, unromantic reality."

I've never thrown up or gotten nauseous with opiates, but most people I know have. I've tried morphine, hydromorphone (oral, and once, IM), dihydrocodeine, codeine, oxycodone, hydrocodone, and all the shitty half-ass opiates below those. May be a couple I'm leaving out.

Down here, I've almost never had bad coke and I've done it several times. It is SO fucking cheap here too. A ball will run you $75 at most typically, and will be good 80% of the time and fire 10% of the time. The other 10% is just decent.

Used to chill with a ghetto ass coke dealer, me and him became friends fast because he was a real ass dude.. I've posted stories of him offering to have people "taken care of" for me, playing me at pool for his money without any put up even though he'd lose every time (and I wouldn't take his money), bringing multiple 8balls over and snorting them with me and asking nothing in return... Would even bust out like 5 huge gagger lines in a row and go 'MY NIGGA... BLOW ALL THIS RIGHT NOW' or something similar, and that would be repeated throughout the night. I never even really bought any coke from the dude, he always threw it at me free because we were like brothers after having known each other only a few weeks. Eventually, feds were looking for him, and I let him duck off at my house for as long as he needed, watched out for him, gave him rides covertly, etc... Would even show up at the shitty motels he was hiding at at 3am because he was convinced there were cops outside, and I'd go over there, call him and let him know if there were any, and calm him down. Nigga wore a bulletproof vest 24/7 and was so paranoid (I don't blame him, they were on him hard). He had to skip town and I haven't seen him since... But I would've done anything for that dude.

Anyway, to the point... When I DID by from this dude the couple times I did, it was always fucking $45 for an 8 and straight off the brick (which of course has been stepped on by others already, but not by him). It was good enough to where 90%+ of it was chunked up fish scale sparkling like diamonds. That's the shit he always blew with me, and we'd stay geeked up for like 16 hours blowing huge lines every 10 minutes or so and playing pool.

I really miss that dude :-( I knew him for like 4 weeks before he had to skip town, and from day 1 almost, he and I were tight as brothers. We probably spent 70% of those days together chillin.

Edit: I got fucked out of $40 or 60 by someone he knew of, didnt know personally (look @ my thread history and read the thread about my bitch theoretically robbing a nigga) back when I was hanging with this nigga, and he sat down and told me "E... you need that dude taken care of, you just let me know and I've got it. He'll never be seen again". I wish there were more real ass people like that in this world.
    Holy shit. You live the life.

I wanna try coke even more, but it's not a big deal, not like I'll go seek it out and shit like I did with MDMA, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by rob-beatz View Post
    *imagines 540 trying to squeeze a highly compressed softball*
    *HEHs*
    rofl nigga a ball of soft isn't necessarily a softball :-X Just like you couldn't get geeked up by snorting an actual softball (presumably).

I've never bought powder by the ounce though, does it come loose like in 8s or do niggas make minibricks? Every time I've seen it, it's been in bags loose but idk.

Hated by Workers
    Respected by Bosses

rofl nigga a ball of soft isn't necessarily a softball :-X Just like you couldn't get geeked up by snorting an actual softball (presumably).

I've never bought powder by the ounce though, does it come loose like in 8s or do niggas make minibricks? Every time I've seen it, it's been in bags loose but idk.
    sometimes you have to hit it with a hammer or cut it with a knife
    good luck bros

basically, around here, powdery = cut. more powder, more cut . some people will get irate if you try to serve them a g that doesn't feel like a bunch of little pebbles

or so i've heard
    good luck bros

lol im band

BROCAINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holy shit. You live the life.

I wanna try coke even more, but it's not a big deal, not like I'll go seek it out and shit like I did with MDMA, lol.
    I live the life whenI *can*. I've had a lot of completely awesome and a lot of completely FUCKED UP moments in my life. I take life by the horns and make what I can of it... There's not enough time n life to be scared or worry about "what-ifs"

Speaking of that, that reminds me of another story with this aforementioned guy...

One day we were sitting outside of his house chillin, me, Moe/Mojo/Moyo (I think his nickname was Mojo but he always pronounced it moyo.. dude was super hood, and typically I can understand it, but his accent was pushing it), and some nerdy white guy (I'm a nerd too, holla, just don't look it/act it all the time)...

We were int he middle of the hood at night and the white kid was waiting on some powder to show up, and as time went on he would get more and more scared... Would start looking over his shoulder and shit, and we'd be like "Padnuh chill out, no one out here is going to fuck with you and if they do, they're fuckin with us too", but he kept being all scared and kept making these offhand comments about how he needed to get out of there. Eventually, after like literally an hour or an hour and a half of him being like that and us trying to reassure him, we started ragging on the dude and talking about how scared white boys didn't last int he hood and shit. The dude ended up hopping in his car and hauling ass and me and Moe laughed about that shit the whole night.

Zeeky, my suggestion is to try everything you want while you're young and have no responsibilities, but be smart about it. I tried ANY drug thrown my way when I was 16-18, and I spent probably 60% of my day on erowid.org and other sites researching shit. Would always research doses for hours before I took anything, etc. and I've always been safe. I've tried damn near everything under the sun... Only thing I think I haven't is RCs (they were JUST getting popular when I was 16, 8 years ago), heroin, ketamine, and shrooms. I've tried everything else, yes, including rock (tried it once with some friends because we couldn't find any powder... and I didn't see the appeal in it. It makes you feel like shit, tastes like burning plastic, and is just worthless... will def never try it again).

You only live once, bro, and as long as you are safe and know what you're getting into, and most importantly, never hold anyone else accountable for your own mistakes, live life to the fucking fullest. No regrets, etc. I've done a lot of shit in my life but I can't say I truly "regret" any of it. You fuck up, you learn from it... You don't relive and fear that fuckup for the rest of your life.

I think doing it at your age gets it out of your system fo rwhen you're older. The only thing I do is my Lortabs, for my back pain... Every year or two, I'll do coke and ecstasy once or twice. If I hadnt experimented like I did when I was younger, I don't know if I'd be this conservative with my drug use.

Powder is definitely worth a shot... Some like it, some hate it. I love everything about it except the comedown after a night of snorting a whole ball or something. The smell/taste of it is awesome to me, but a lot dislike it. This will sound weird, but at the right doses, it can be really relaxing and stress relieving as opposed to geeking you out. It does help focu son shit also... I could never see getting addicted to coke, or doing it habitually, but keep that possibility in mind.

I don't know how much it is where you are... When I was in Atlanta, I paid $140 for a ball of CRAP coke (twice what I'd pay here for good coke), but it's still worth a shot.

Hated by Workers
    Respected by Bosses

basically, around here, powdery = cut. more powder, more cut . some people will get irate if you try to serve them a g that doesn't feel like a bunch of little pebbles

or so i've heard
    Yeah all the *good* coke I've gotten has been mostly chunks, and while they aren't rock solid, they are pretty tough.. but it typically doesn't come as just a huge chunk, it's all little broken up ones. As for the ounce thing, I was kinda referring to it after being chopped up and rebagged. That would be a wet dream for me mmm yea.

Also, iirc coke is highly hygroscopic which is why it rock sup like that so easily (of course, because it's compressed into bricks also, but sometimes it's just because of moisture absorbed).

You can definitely tell good coke by looking at it... Even if it is all powder, it can be super good, you just gotta look for the flakes/shine... Or at least that has been my experience. But yeah, typically more powder = more cut.

For example this looks like decent coke (though you can't really tell because no shine), but the small little granules look like cut to me... idk though I'm no coke expert:

Hated by Workers
    Respected by Bosses

uhhh nah

and zeeky ur getting on my nerves what are you 15?
    Selfishness is a disease that cripples everyone around you. Your greed drives others poor. Your love for self comes across as hate for others.

Quote Originally Posted by samhudson333 View Post
    k so ive learned not to fuck around on the internet

Quote Originally Posted by Xyrix View Post
    Why do you care what I'm doing?

what is an lt?
    whats up fuckfaces

Quote Originally Posted by papichulo View Post
    uhhh nah

and zeeky ur getting on my nerves what are you 15?
    What do you get from it?

Really, the only effects for me are that "Fuck yeah I'm god fuck the world" feeling, and some speediness and the whole-face numbness (which goes without saying).

Hated by Workers
    Respected by Bosses

Quote Originally Posted by brand0n View Post
    what is an lt?
    Lortabs (Hydrocodone) aka Vicodin

Hated by Workers
    Respected by Bosses

What do you get from it?

Really, the only effects for me are that "Fuck yeah I'm god fuck the world" feeling, and some speediness and the whole-face numbness (which goes without saying).
    instant head rush once insufflated and a shitty anxious speedy "yeah i kinda feel like god but only if i had more coke"

all i wanna do on coke is more coke
    Selfishness is a disease that cripples everyone around you. Your greed drives others poor. Your love for self comes across as hate for others.

Quote Originally Posted by samhudson333 View Post
    k so ive learned not to fuck around on the internet

Quote Originally Posted by Xyrix View Post
    Why do you care what I'm doing?

I live the life whenI *can*. I've had a lot of completely awesome and a lot of completely FUCKED UP moments in my life. I take life by the horns and make what I can of it... There's not enough time n life to be scared or worry about "what-ifs"

Speaking of that, that reminds me of another story with this aforementioned guy...

One day we were sitting outside of his house chillin, me, Moe/Mojo/Moyo (I think his nickname was Mojo but he always pronounced it moyo.. dude was super hood, and typically I can understand it, but his accent was pushing it), and some nerdy white guy (I'm a nerd too, holla, just don't look it/act it all the time)...

We were int he middle of the hood at night and the white kid was waiting on some powder to show up, and as time went on he would get more and more scared... Would start looking over his shoulder and shit, and we'd be like "Padnuh chill out, no one out here is going to fuck with you and if they do, they're fuckin with us too", but he kept being all scared and kept making these offhand comments about how he needed to get out of there. Eventually, after like literally an hour or an hour and a half of him being like that and us trying to reassure him, we started ragging on the dude and talking about how scared white boys didn't last int he hood and shit. The dude ended up hopping in his car and hauling ass and me and Moe laughed about that shit the whole night.

Zeeky, my suggestion is to try everything you want while you're young and have no responsibilities, but be smart about it. I tried ANY drug thrown my way when I was 16-18, and I spent probably 60% of my day on erowid.org and other sites researching shit. Would always research doses for hours before I took anything, etc. and I've always been safe. I've tried damn near everything under the sun... Only thing I think I haven't is RCs (they were JUST getting popular when I was 16, 8 years ago), heroin, ketamine, and shrooms. I've tried everything else, yes, including rock (tried it once with some friends because we couldn't find any powder... and I didn't see the appeal in it. It makes you feel like shit, tastes like burning plastic, and is just worthless... will def never try it again).

You only live once, bro, and as long as you are safe and know what you're getting into, and most importantly, never hold anyone else accountable for your own mistakes, live life to the fucking fullest. No regrets, etc. I've done a lot of shit in my life but I can't say I truly "regret" any of it. You fuck up, you learn from it... You don't relive and fear that fuckup for the rest of your life.

I think doing it at your age gets it out of your system fo rwhen you're older. The only thing I do is my Lortabs, for my back pain... Every year or two, I'll do coke and ecstasy once or twice. If I hadnt experimented like I did when I was younger, I don't know if I'd be this conservative with my drug use.

Powder is definitely worth a shot... Some like it, some hate it. I love everything about it except the comedown after a night of snorting a whole ball or something. The smell/taste of it is awesome to me, but a lot dislike it. This will sound weird, but at the right doses, it can be really relaxing and stress relieving as opposed to geeking you out. It does help focu son shit also... I could never see getting addicted to coke, or doing it habitually, but keep that possibility in mind.

I don't know how much it is where you are... When I was in Atlanta, I paid $140 for a ball of CRAP coke (twice what I'd pay here for good coke), but it's still worth a shot.
    I appreciate the responses you've given me, please know that I read each and every line.

I do spend most of my time on erowid/bluelight, and before I do any drugs/ecstasy I usually research 'em (or pillreports for the ecstasy case, in fact I have a few reports of my own on there.) for a little bit before I do 'em too, I'll keep all that you've said to mind.

Also papichulo i turn seventeen here in a few months, but you were close, and I guess get used to it cause you're not the only person here I irritate. :-/
    Sad day, right?

Yeah all the *good* coke I've gotten has been mostly chunks, and while they aren't rock solid, they are pretty tough.. but it typically doesn't come as just a huge chunk, it's all little broken up ones. As for the ounce thing, I was kinda referring to it after being chopped up and rebagged. That would be a wet dream for me mmm yea.

Also, iirc coke is highly hygroscopic which is why it rock sup like that so easily (of course, because it's compressed into bricks also, but sometimes it's just because of moisture absorbed).

You can definitely tell good coke by looking at it... Even if it is all powder, it can be super good, you just gotta look for the flakes/shine... Or at least that has been my experience. But yeah, typically more powder = more cut.

For example this looks like decent coke (though you can't really tell because no shine), but the small little granules look like cut to me... idk though I'm no coke expert:

the flake/shine/numbing effect can be faked. the best way to tell is to have someone try it

msm powder
    good luck bros

instant head rush once insufflated and a shitty anxious speedy "yeah i kinda feel like god but only if i had more coke"

Well yeah the head rush most def... And maybe you aren't getting good enough coke man :-( or aren't doing enough at a time. I'll get the "IM JESUS NIGGAAAAAA" feeling with a single nice sized line sometimes, but it never fails to come even if the coke is crappy.

And I agree with all I wanna do on coke is more coke, but I don't necessarily yield to it always.. I can go however long between lines, but it sure does make you want to keep doing them back to back. That's the sole reason I can go through a ball in a night if I want to get super geeked. Otherwise, I'm content with a line or two an hour.

Zeeky: If you try it, you may want to give coke + X combined a shot. A lot of people say it defeats the purpose, and it doesn't do anything for a lot of people, but I find it to be amazing feeling, although I've only done it like 3x in combination. Coke + x + alcohol = <3 although a lot of people say alcohol takes away from the roll also.

Also, Coke Alcohol forms some new chemical in your body, cocaethylene or some shit, and gives different effects. Last time I did coke, it was with my deadbeat dad who I've seen a handful of times in his life, and I had done like 10 shots + 5 or 6 peronis and coronas + 3 or 4 or 5 mixed drinks in combination with like either an 8ball or half of one that night. We also picked up some nitrous and did it too. Reaaaally hard to remember night, and like 8 hours after we stopped for the night, I had to drive 8-12 hours home because I got tired of my dad's bullshit... Horrible day. THat night was spent mostly at the strip club, and I remember my dad introducing me to a bunch of Atlanta Falcolns NFL players saying I was playing for LSU or some shit.

Also I love Atlanta's full nude strip clubs. Only one I went to was the Pink Pony but it was awesome.
    Last edited by 540 is greater than 420; 03-14-2010 at 10:06 PM.

Hated by Workers
    Respected by Bosses

the flake/shine/numbing effect can be faked. the best way to tell is to have someone try it

msm powder
    Well yeah of course... The smart niggas cut that shit with benzocaine or lidocaine for the numbing aspect. I've never bought powder that was composed of mainly shiny flake shit though that wasn't good. I'm sure it happens though.. I've bought coke maybe 15 times in my life.

Also, MSM?

Hated by Workers
    Respected by Bosses

the head rush is the best part. it's like *ZOOOoooooOOOOOOOOoooooooMM*
    good luck bros

Well yeah of course... The smart niggas cut that shit with benzocaine or lidocaine for the numbing aspect. I've never bought powder that was composed of mainly shiny flake shit though that wasn't good. I'm sure it happens though.. I've bought coke maybe 15 times in my life.

Also, MSM?
    msm was just an example of a shiny powder
    good luck bros

cocaine appreciation thread!

i wanna live where 540 @ 75$ balls is TITS.

here it 40 a half, but shit is one rock of straigth shaley wafery shine.

msm was just an example of a shiny powder
    I got that, but what is MSM an acronym for?

Hated by Workers
    Respected by Bosses