greetings, fellow internet!

welcome to digitalgangster.com, the coolest community for people who hack the gibson and make bajillions of dollars off of online marketing. this version of the forum is in view only mode for archival purposes. the new forum can be found here.

ASGPHE,
ytcracker, original digital gangster
follow me on twitter
fan me on facebook

Thread: Southwest Airlines boots Kevin Smith due to fat

Default Southwest Airlines boots Kevin Smith due to fat

Los Angeles, California (CNN) -- Southwest Airlines apologized a second time Monday to film director Kevin Smith for pulling him off a Saturday flight because of his size.

http://www.cnn.com/2010/SHOWBIZ/Movi...ef=igoogle_cnn

Hmm, also says his twitter has 1.6mill followers.. Now I'm not a business major, but I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say he can probably do some damage to the airlines business... LOL. Btw I didn't know he directed Cop Out..

dude has gotten pretty fat lately

Quote Originally Posted by UnluckyXIII View Post
    Stop Quoting Me in Your Sigs.

i believe you mean horizontally challenged.

I wouldn't be surprised if his anti-Southwest campaign brought them more business.

He's repeatedly called them a cheap airline that boots fat people.

That's exactly what most travelers want. Only loud children are lower on the airline annoyance pole than those fat people who spill over into your seat.

Even thought it is Kevin Smith, this makes me want to fly Southwest more. Delta doesn't give a fuck when you pay for a whole seat and want to enjoy 100% of the seat, not 50% of the seat with a 50% blubber cushion.
    Busy traveling. Your inquiry is very important to us. Please hold and it will be answered in the order received.

i saw kevin smith at a Q&A in red bank and while explaining how he got so fat in the past year he told a story about how he sat on a toilet and broke it right off the fucking wall

that sounds like double seat status to me

Fat indeed.. he should use this opportunity to become skinny and get in shape. Probably get on a free workout program and make money @ it. I got skinny after the airline incident from P90X! Buy it here p90x.com?affilid=KevFattySmith

I should stand by the line and look for my kind of chicks to nail that get kicked off because they don't want to buy another seat.
    "No Filters"
    <3 my family soon we retreat to SP!
    Rednecks Gettin' Greenbacks
    Quote Originally Posted by FAUX View Post
    disregard females, acquire watercraft
    Praise HSBC HK

Quote Originally Posted by bis1 View Post
    I should stand by the line and look for my kind of chicks to nail

in His Name

^ i would hit that without a doubt

and he's fat... therefore he should be treated just like every other person taking up too much room, they usually get asked to leave.... he's kevin smith for christ sake. its not like hes tom arnold
    If everybody is fuckin dimes, who got all these ugly bitches pregnant?

That arab money.

been following this since yesterday afternoon, his smodcast about it was pretty good.

One part he spoke about how they were ejecting him and he was locked eyes with another fat guy for a split-second that was sitting down and the fat guys eyes were wide and the expression on his face was saying "please don't tell..."

That arab money.

I didn't recognize him without his trench coat.
    It is what it is...Until it isn't.
    Good judgment comes from experience. Sometimes experience comes from bad judgment.

they should have probably just told him hey the seat next to you is free now

instead of losing a customer that booked 10 flights in the last week with a decent fan base
    PM me with forum questions or concerns and I will do my best to help

That arab money.

Quote Originally Posted by koin View Post
    they should have probably just told him hey the seat next to you is free now

instead of losing a customer that booked 10 flights in the last week with a decent fan base
    fuck southwest tho, it was heart breaking his story about the fat chick they tried to do that to on a flight w/ NO PEOPLE on it.

That arab money.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheese OG View Post
    and he's fat... therefore he should be treated just like every other person taking up too much room, they usually get asked to leave.... he's kevin smith for christ sake. its not like hes tom arnold
    this definitely makes me want to take southwest more. i'm tired of places catering to people due to their fame.

and dude's got how much money? why the fuck does he want to get on a cramped southwest plane anyways? like he can't afford first class. he was in toronto for a show.. "an evening with kevin smith" or some shit and i remember hearing how much he got paid to do it and thought he is definitely overpaid. the tickets went from $49-59 bucks a seat i believe. with the money he has he just needs to get a lapband or gastric bypass or a hot ass personal trainer, it's not like he can't afford it.

gg southwest
    Last edited by treason; 02-16-2010 at 08:22 AM. Reason: grammatical error.
    nothing inspires forgiveness quite like revenge.
    - scott adams