greetings, fellow internet!

welcome to digitalgangster.com, the coolest community for people who hack the gibson and make bajillions of dollars off of online marketing. this version of the forum is in view only mode for archival purposes. the new forum can be found here.

ASGPHE,
ytcracker, original digital gangster
follow me on twitter
fan me on facebook
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 50 of 86

Thread: Science ITT [Real Talk Only]

  1. #1
    theone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    printf("BK, NY\n");
    Posts
    2,302

    Default Science ITT [Real Talk Only]

    If you genuinely like science and know anything about it, post in this thread. But don't go around talking about science and space and shit like you know anything about it because Bryce knows shit on it and you guys are just followers. Be yourself, don't try to be a fake or wish you were someone else.

    I'm curious to hear everyone's description of what they believe Science is. Don't give me a Wikipedia description either and don't be a troll and post one because that will just be annoying and show how childish you are.

    So tell me, what do you believe Science is?

    I'm expecting everyone to participate or at least those who go on about "science this, science that."


    Quote Originally Posted by dawninja View Post
    rofl ok 6 of my siblings are mixed and my step dad and half of my family are black. My brother and his dad are the first 2 african american fishing boat captains in SD. I say I have niggeritis every time I get done eating and have to take a nap. If anyone is allowed to say nigger out of the two of us it's me.
    Quote Originally Posted by musicnerdanimals View Post
    also just because your mom had jungle fever doesnt mean you are more entitled to saying the word nigger

  2. #2
    csy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    13,546

    Default

    science is the study of anything through experimentation. [;
    Real breakthroughs are not found because you want to develop some new technology, but because you are curious and want to find out how the world is. Anton Zeilinger

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    St. Tropez
    Posts
    7,397

    Default

    sex

  4. #4
    theone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    printf("BK, NY\n");
    Posts
    2,302

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by r0llies View Post
    sex
    Don't troll ITT. I'm being serious about this. Sex is not science unless you are capable of providing a valid reason why it is considered scientific. Get technical if you want to say single words like this.


    Quote Originally Posted by dawninja View Post
    rofl ok 6 of my siblings are mixed and my step dad and half of my family are black. My brother and his dad are the first 2 african american fishing boat captains in SD. I say I have niggeritis every time I get done eating and have to take a nap. If anyone is allowed to say nigger out of the two of us it's me.
    Quote Originally Posted by musicnerdanimals View Post
    also just because your mom had jungle fever doesnt mean you are more entitled to saying the word nigger

  5. #5
    obscene rhymes with green obscene's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    4,367

    Default

    The word science comes from the Latin "scientia," meaning knowledge.

    How do we define science? According to Webster's New Collegiate Dictionary, the definition of science is "knowledge attained through study or practice," or "knowledge covering general truths of the operation of general laws, esp. as obtained and tested through scientific method [and] concerned with the physical world."

    What does that really mean? Science refers to a system of acquiring knowledge. This system uses observation and experimentation to describe and explain natural phenomena. The term science also refers to the organized body of knowledge people have gained using that system. Less formally, the word science often describes any systematic field of study or the knowledge gained from it.

    What is the purpose of science? Perhaps the most general description is that the purpose of science is to produce useful models of reality.

    Most scientific investigations use some form of the scientific method. You can find out more about the scientific method here.

    Science as defined above is sometimes called pure science to differentiate it from applied science, which is the application of research to human needs. Fields of science are commonly classified along two major lines:
    - Natural sciences, the study of the natural world, and
    - Social sciences, the systematic study of human behavior and society.

  6. #6
    xtldx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    My Casa
    Posts
    2,144

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by theone View Post
    Don't troll ITT. I'm being serious about this. Sex is not science unless you are capable of providing a valid reason why it is considered scientific. Get technical if you want to say single words like this.

    Hmm, there is nothing more scientific then sex my friend. The passing of ones sperm into a vagina to create babies, how is there not any science there?

  7. #7
    theone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    printf("BK, NY\n");
    Posts
    2,302

    Default

    Obscene, I want to hear your description/definition, not someone elses. That code is fucked up, by the way.


    Quote Originally Posted by dawninja View Post
    rofl ok 6 of my siblings are mixed and my step dad and half of my family are black. My brother and his dad are the first 2 african american fishing boat captains in SD. I say I have niggeritis every time I get done eating and have to take a nap. If anyone is allowed to say nigger out of the two of us it's me.
    Quote Originally Posted by musicnerdanimals View Post
    also just because your mom had jungle fever doesnt mean you are more entitled to saying the word nigger

  8. #8
    obscene rhymes with green obscene's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    4,367

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by theone View Post
    Obscene, I want to hear your description/definition, not someone elses. That code is fucked up, by the way.

    i completely agree with that description though

  9. #9
    I.love.sucking.guss.dick because.I.have.no.real.skills
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Northern Jersey
    Posts
    3,260

    Default

    Science is when you go into outter space and take a knee.
    Quote Originally Posted by ytcracker View Post
    this guide should only be two steps:
    1. science
    2. take a knee
    Quote Originally Posted by enemy of juden View Post
    i paid $50,000 for ex-gay therapy camp and have a certificate stating i am straight.

  10. #10
    I.love.sucking.guss.dick because.I.have.no.real.skills
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Northern Jersey
    Posts
    3,260

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xtldx View Post
    Hmm, there is nothing more scientific then sex my friend. The passing of ones sperm into a vagina to create babies, how is there not any science there?

    You're thinking of conception, or the act of conceiving.

    Sex is not necessarily the passing of a male's sperm to the vagina, although that tends to be the outcome of it many a times.
    Quote Originally Posted by ytcracker View Post
    this guide should only be two steps:
    1. science
    2. take a knee
    Quote Originally Posted by enemy of juden View Post
    i paid $50,000 for ex-gay therapy camp and have a certificate stating i am straight.

  11. #11
    theone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    printf("BK, NY\n");
    Posts
    2,302

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xtldx View Post
    Hmm, there is nothing more scientific then sex my friend. The passing of ones sperm into a vagina to create babies, how is there not any science there?
    That's a description. And I said single words such as "sex" which are not specific enough are not considered scientific unless a description behind why it's scientific is included. You provided a meaningful description behind that word. However, there are single words which can describe science but I'm not talking about those. I want to hear your description/definition. The outcome of sex is scientific or rather biological science but not the type of science I'm talking about. I'm talking about space, cosmology, etc type of science.


    Quote Originally Posted by dawninja View Post
    rofl ok 6 of my siblings are mixed and my step dad and half of my family are black. My brother and his dad are the first 2 african american fishing boat captains in SD. I say I have niggeritis every time I get done eating and have to take a nap. If anyone is allowed to say nigger out of the two of us it's me.
    Quote Originally Posted by musicnerdanimals View Post
    also just because your mom had jungle fever doesnt mean you are more entitled to saying the word nigger

  12. #12
    weed and syrup till i die chad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    7,743

    Default

    http://wimp.com/timerelativity/


    this kinda shit fascinates me

  13. #13
    I.love.sucking.guss.dick because.I.have.no.real.skills
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Northern Jersey
    Posts
    3,260

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by theone View Post
    That's a description. And I said single words such as "sex" which are not specific enough are not considered scientific unless a description behind why it's scientific is included. You provided a meaningful description behind that word. However, there are single words which can describe science but I'm not talking about those. I want to hear your description/definition. The outcome of sex is scientific or rather biological science but not the type of science I'm talking about. I'm talking about space, cosmology, etc type of science.

    Sorry the|one, i thought this was a thread, hence why I have trolled. I bow to you sir, and pay homage where due.
    Quote Originally Posted by ytcracker View Post
    this guide should only be two steps:
    1. science
    2. take a knee
    Quote Originally Posted by enemy of juden View Post
    i paid $50,000 for ex-gay therapy camp and have a certificate stating i am straight.

  14. #14

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    St. Tropez
    Posts
    7,397

    Default

    Sex is some crazy science. Think about it. Have it with the right person, and it gives you crazy feelings inside of love, passion, and sometimes hate if something goes wrong. Have it with the wrong person and you can be left with a corroding, blister covered, itchy dick. And if you're a dude and have it with another guy you can be left with the worst curse on the Earth, AIDS.

  15. #15
    xtldx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    My Casa
    Posts
    2,144

    Default

    The term Science doesnt relate to outterspace in a sense. Science goes on in outerspace, but the study of space is not science.

    Back to your original statement, I hate how people jump on keywords ytcracker throws out there. Example: Science; Take a knee, ect. People need to come up with there own shit and quit riding the space dick.

  16. #16
    theone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    printf("BK, NY\n");
    Posts
    2,302

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xtldx View Post
    The term Science doesnt relate to outterspace in a sense. Science goes on in outerspace, but the study of space is not science.

    Back to your original statement, I hate how people jump on keywords ytcracker throws out there. Example: Science; Take a knee, ect. People need to come up with there own shit and quit riding the space dick.
    Actually, the study of space is science. It's considered space science.


    Quote Originally Posted by dawninja View Post
    rofl ok 6 of my siblings are mixed and my step dad and half of my family are black. My brother and his dad are the first 2 african american fishing boat captains in SD. I say I have niggeritis every time I get done eating and have to take a nap. If anyone is allowed to say nigger out of the two of us it's me.
    Quote Originally Posted by musicnerdanimals View Post
    also just because your mom had jungle fever doesnt mean you are more entitled to saying the word nigger

  17. #17
    xtldx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    My Casa
    Posts
    2,144

    Default

    Astronomy is the correct term for space science

  18. #18
    420p's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    ny
    Posts
    7,357

    Default

    touche rollies

    Sex is actually a big part of science and can be read more about if you explore the world of Biology. r0llies excellent post

    Cowards die many times before their actual deaths.

  19. #19

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    St. Tropez
    Posts
    7,397

    Default

    why thank you Fidel

  20. #20
    theone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    printf("BK, NY\n");
    Posts
    2,302

    Default

    I guess I wasn't clear enough about what I originally meant. Everyone goes on about SCIENCE and SPACE because of Bryce but he's not talking about fucking bitches, laying pipe and making babies when he talks about science and space. So what is your definition of these things. Why do you say science, space, blah blah blah? If you can't answer that, then you're nothing more than a groupie who needs to shut the fuck up for once.


    Quote Originally Posted by dawninja View Post
    rofl ok 6 of my siblings are mixed and my step dad and half of my family are black. My brother and his dad are the first 2 african american fishing boat captains in SD. I say I have niggeritis every time I get done eating and have to take a nap. If anyone is allowed to say nigger out of the two of us it's me.
    Quote Originally Posted by musicnerdanimals View Post
    also just because your mom had jungle fever doesnt mean you are more entitled to saying the word nigger

  21. #21
    lol im band
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    53

    Default

    sounds pretty close to a thread i made recently whodi.
    take a knee.

  22. #22
    420p's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    ny
    Posts
    7,357

    Default

    well when we break it down, i never say space--ever. I do sometimes refer to science because science can be found just about ANYWHERE and in anything pertaining to every day life. As you know, and I'm sure most if not all of the fine members on this here great internet chat forum know that science can be broken down to a few seperate groups. The most popular fields of Science can be broken down into: Earth Science, Biology, Chemistry, Physics. (K-12)These are the 4 most popular branches of science (currently). For all you sticklers out there, I know, Computer Science, etc , etc.. I'm keeping this simple due to time constraints (I need to rub sausage) The act of sex, or sexual intercourse, falls right there under biology; if we're getting specific then maybe anatomy and physiology but hey we're techies!! Love technology bruh!!!!

    So as you see anyone mentioning science can we talking about anything to forming a hypothesis about a thread, making a theory about a certain someone, making drugs with a member of this forum, having sex with a member of this forum, hell even pickin up rocks and skipppin em' across the local lake can be seen as science.

    The bottom line here is we all do science every single day, even if we don't realize it.

    To cut perfectly to the chase, I haven't taken a science class since 2006 and i have no desire to learn any more about the field so i love u

    Cowards die many times before their actual deaths.

  23. #23

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    The Cosmos
    Posts
    20,847

    Default

    dude just because ytc reps space and science doesn't mean anyone else that studies space or science are groupies

    that's retarded

    i've been interested in space/science since jr. high school

    funny how people think ytc coined those words

    we are nerds here damn right we like science and space

    people just represent the game

    everyone can learn space and science

    i might even go to the ames space research center next to google just to touch some moon rocks
    zero is infinity

  24. #24
    legalize it! eightfivesix Media Monster's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Dirty Jerz
    Posts
    3,809

    Default

    why is everyone so serious today? and who gives a fuck, some people here are fans, some are cockriders and some are dg's... if you're real to yourself why do care so much what some other keyboard jockey is getting hard to



    and btw ^ science



    jk i dont give a fuck

    i got tiger blood man

  25. #25
    spire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    ??
    Posts
    1,686

    Default

    (it appears that the members of dg are turning against themselves.)

  26. #26

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    St. Tropez
    Posts
    7,397

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 420p View Post
    well when we break it down, i never say space--ever. I do sometimes refer to science because science can be found just about ANYWHERE and in anything pertaining to every day life. As you know, and I'm sure most if not all of the fine members on this here great internet chat forum know that science can be broken down to a few seperate groups. The most popular fields of Science can be broken down into: Earth Science, Biology, Chemistry, Physics. (K-12)These are the 4 most popular branches of science (currently). For all you sticklers out there, I know, Computer Science, etc , etc.. I'm keeping this simple due to time constraints (I need to rub sausage) The act of sex, or sexual intercourse, falls right there under biology; if we're getting specific then maybe anatomy and physiology but hey we're techies!! Love technology bruh!!!!

    So as you see anyone mentioning science can we talking about anything to forming a hypothesis about a thread, making a theory about a certain someone, making drugs with a member of this forum, having sex with a member of this forum, hell even pickin up rocks and skipppin em' across the local lake can be seen as science.

    The bottom line here is we all do science every single day, even if we don't realize it.

    To cut perfectly to the chase, I haven't taken a science class since 2006 and i have no desire to learn any more about the field so i love u

    A+

  27. #27
    lol im band
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Right Thurrr
    Posts
    3,098

    Default

    science is learning to see more than just the apparent details (or rather, making the hidden ones apparent, I'm sciencing it up as we speak.)

  28. #28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Treal P View Post
    dude just because ytc reps space and science doesn't mean anyone else that studies space or science are groupies

    that's retarded

    i've been interested in space/science since jr. high school

    funny how people think ytc coined those words

    we are nerds here damn right we like science and space

    people just represent the game

    everyone can learn space and science

    i might even go to the ames space research center next to google just to touch some moon rocks

  29. #29
    theone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    printf("BK, NY\n");
    Posts
    2,302

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Treal P View Post
    dude just because ytc reps space and science doesn't mean anyone else that studies space or science are groupies

    that's retarded

    i've been interested in space/science since jr. high school

    funny how people think ytc coined those words

    we are nerds here damn right we like science and space

    people just represent the game

    everyone can learn space and science

    i might even go to the ames space research center next to google just to touch some moon rocks
    I never said that everyone who studies space and science are groupies. Maybe you should re-read what I said in response to that. Additionally, I've seen many people talk about space and science but not until Bryce mentioned it on this forum. Are you trying to tell me that they're not just 'coming out of the closet' and are talking about it by saying "SPACE AND SCIENCE YA'LL"? Because that, my friend, is retarded.

    PROOF that the "space and science" people are groupies. They now say take a knee 24/7.


    Quote Originally Posted by dawninja View Post
    rofl ok 6 of my siblings are mixed and my step dad and half of my family are black. My brother and his dad are the first 2 african american fishing boat captains in SD. I say I have niggeritis every time I get done eating and have to take a nap. If anyone is allowed to say nigger out of the two of us it's me.
    Quote Originally Posted by musicnerdanimals View Post
    also just because your mom had jungle fever doesnt mean you are more entitled to saying the word nigger

  30. #30
    theone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    printf("BK, NY\n");
    Posts
    2,302

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 420p View Post
    well when we break it down, i never say space--ever. I do sometimes refer to science because science can be found just about ANYWHERE and in anything pertaining to every day life. As you know, and I'm sure most if not all of the fine members on this here great internet chat forum know that science can be broken down to a few seperate groups. The most popular fields of Science can be broken down into: Earth Science, Biology, Chemistry, Physics. (K-12)These are the 4 most popular branches of science (currently). For all you sticklers out there, I know, Computer Science, etc , etc.. I'm keeping this simple due to time constraints (I need to rub sausage) The act of sex, or sexual intercourse, falls right there under biology; if we're getting specific then maybe anatomy and physiology but hey we're techies!! Love technology bruh!!!!

    So as you see anyone mentioning science can we talking about anything to forming a hypothesis about a thread, making a theory about a certain someone, making drugs with a member of this forum, having sex with a member of this forum, hell even pickin up rocks and skipppin em' across the local lake can be seen as science.

    The bottom line here is we all do science every single day, even if we don't realize it.

    To cut perfectly to the chase, I haven't taken a science class since 2006 and i have no desire to learn any more about the field so i love u
    This is probably the only post I've seen in this thread that has relation to the topic.

    Science is anything of everything. However, the word itself was 'broken down' into other words that have categories of their own as 420p basically illustrated.


    Quote Originally Posted by dawninja View Post
    rofl ok 6 of my siblings are mixed and my step dad and half of my family are black. My brother and his dad are the first 2 african american fishing boat captains in SD. I say I have niggeritis every time I get done eating and have to take a nap. If anyone is allowed to say nigger out of the two of us it's me.
    Quote Originally Posted by musicnerdanimals View Post
    also just because your mom had jungle fever doesnt mean you are more entitled to saying the word nigger

  31. #31

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Detroit.
    Posts
    17,104

    Default

    IF THE WORLD WAS A GIRL ID STICK MY DICK IN THE GROUND
    FUCK THE WORLD


  32. #32
    theone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    printf("BK, NY\n");
    Posts
    2,302

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by suave View Post
    IF THE WORLD WAS A GIRL ID STICK MY DICK IN THE GROUND
    FUCK THE WORLD
    Yeah yeah, 2pac is good, we know this.


    Quote Originally Posted by dawninja View Post
    rofl ok 6 of my siblings are mixed and my step dad and half of my family are black. My brother and his dad are the first 2 african american fishing boat captains in SD. I say I have niggeritis every time I get done eating and have to take a nap. If anyone is allowed to say nigger out of the two of us it's me.
    Quote Originally Posted by musicnerdanimals View Post
    also just because your mom had jungle fever doesnt mean you are more entitled to saying the word nigger

  33. #33
    legalize it! eightfivesix Media Monster's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Dirty Jerz
    Posts
    3,809

    Default

    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

    i got tiger blood man

  34. #34

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    The Cosmos
    Posts
    20,847

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by theone View Post
    I never said that everyone who studies space and science are groupies. Maybe you should re-read what I said in response to that. Additionally, I've seen many people talk about space and science but not until Bryce mentioned it on this forum. Are you trying to tell me that they're not just 'coming out of the closet' and are talking about it by saying "SPACE AND SCIENCE YA'LL"? Because that, my friend, is retarded.

    PROOF that the "space and science" people are groupies. They now say take a knee 24/7.
    if you ever watch shows like myth busters and the universe and other shows such on science channel even TechTV... a lot of that stuff comes from here

    a lot of the time they are in Berkeley or Stanford or around the bay area doing tests and research in labs etc etc

    what you know about Michio Kaku? (uc berkeley product born in the bay)

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kw8dcb8iKSM

    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

    science, technology and astronomy are in the bay area roots
    zero is infinity

  35. #35
    spire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    ??
    Posts
    1,686

    Default

    that fuckin gookchink gets on my nerves. he talks so fuckin annoying.

    smart tho.

  36. #36
    lol im band
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    551

    Default

    Depends on what you mean by science
    Do you mean real science or modern science
    I'm not really bringing religion into it, I just make the distinction between scientists and pompous lying idiots.

    Also, we know nothing about space. The current head of NASA is an empiricist and doesn't even believe in black holes because we don't have pictures or proof, just mathematics. Hell, I'm not sure red-shift is completely valid, we have no proof that it works in space, we just assume it does. It assumes that space is an empty vacuum and it totally isn't. Hell, the universe could be much larger or smaller than we know, stars could be completely at different angles than we see them with our own eye because of an unknown interferer. I don't believe redshift is applicable in space to the extent we use it.

    Science thinks it knows all, it doesn't, it makes broad assumptions and calculations that are treated like the Word of God until they're disproven the next year.

    Pompous buffoons don't get me started

    Oh, and out of curiosity, I think I may be the only "scientist" on the boards, is this true?

  37. #37

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    The Cosmos
    Posts
    20,847

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by niggerfaggot View Post
    Depends on what you mean by science
    Do you mean real science or modern science
    I'm not really bringing religion into it, I just make the distinction between scientists and pompous lying idiots.

    Also, we know nothing about space. The current head of NASA is an empiricist and doesn't even believe in black holes because we don't have pictures or proof, just mathematics. Hell, I'm not sure red-shift is completely valid, we have no proof that it works in space, we just assume it does. It assumes that space is an empty vacuum and it totally isn't. Hell, the universe could be much larger or smaller than we know, stars could be completely at different angles than we see them with our own eye because of an unknown interferer. I don't believe redshift is applicable in space to the extent we use it.

    Science thinks it knows all, it doesn't, it makes broad assumptions and calculations that are treated like the Word of God until they're disproven the next year.

    Pompous buffoons don't get me started

    Oh, and out of curiosity, I think I may be the only "scientist" on the boards, is this true?
    you sound stupid
    zero is infinity

  38. #38

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Detroit.
    Posts
    17,104

    Default

    haha


  39. #39
    lol im band
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    551

    Default

    that's because I'm reducing terribly complex theories into a few sentences

  40. #40

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    The Cosmos
    Posts
    20,847

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by suave View Post
    IF THE WORLD WAS A GIRL ID STICK MY DICK IN THE GROUND
    FUCK THE WORLD
    makaveli the don

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4rPzavRHKg

    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
    zero is infinity

  41. #41
    theone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    printf("BK, NY\n");
    Posts
    2,302

    Default

    Treal, you ever hear about the robotic head that was found on the moon? It was more advanced then what our planet was knowledgeable at building and used a crystal for it's storage/brain.


    Quote Originally Posted by dawninja View Post
    rofl ok 6 of my siblings are mixed and my step dad and half of my family are black. My brother and his dad are the first 2 african american fishing boat captains in SD. I say I have niggeritis every time I get done eating and have to take a nap. If anyone is allowed to say nigger out of the two of us it's me.
    Quote Originally Posted by musicnerdanimals View Post
    also just because your mom had jungle fever doesnt mean you are more entitled to saying the word nigger

  42. #42

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    The Cosmos
    Posts
    20,847

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by theone View Post
    Treal, you ever hear about the robotic head that was found on the moon? It was more advanced then what our planet was knowledgeable at building and used a crystal for it's storage/brain.
    no, i haven't heard about that

    it was a robot that used a crystal as a brain? do you know what type of crystal?
    zero is infinity

  43. #43
    muffins are tasty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    the bank
    Posts
    2,002

    Default

    science

    Quote Originally Posted by isoz View Post
    Did muffin said that doctors make more than spammers or was it just me?

  44. #44
    theone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    printf("BK, NY\n");
    Posts
    2,302

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Treal P View Post
    no, i haven't heard about that

    it was a robot that used a crystal as a brain? do you know what type of crystal?
    Not sure but I read a few months ago if not longer about a small piece of an amethyst or something like that being capable storaging Terabytes of data. I believe a group of university students discovered this.


    Quote Originally Posted by dawninja View Post
    rofl ok 6 of my siblings are mixed and my step dad and half of my family are black. My brother and his dad are the first 2 african american fishing boat captains in SD. I say I have niggeritis every time I get done eating and have to take a nap. If anyone is allowed to say nigger out of the two of us it's me.
    Quote Originally Posted by musicnerdanimals View Post
    also just because your mom had jungle fever doesnt mean you are more entitled to saying the word nigger

  45. #45
    theone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    printf("BK, NY\n");
    Posts
    2,302

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by muffins are tasty View Post
    science

    GTFO FAGGOT


    Quote Originally Posted by dawninja View Post
    rofl ok 6 of my siblings are mixed and my step dad and half of my family are black. My brother and his dad are the first 2 african american fishing boat captains in SD. I say I have niggeritis every time I get done eating and have to take a nap. If anyone is allowed to say nigger out of the two of us it's me.
    Quote Originally Posted by musicnerdanimals View Post
    also just because your mom had jungle fever doesnt mean you are more entitled to saying the word nigger

  46. #46

    Default

    sorry i dont kiss ass and swallow dicks. js.

  47. #47
    laura's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    internet
    Posts
    9,727

    Default

    i'll just be real: i am a ytc groupie, wat. of. it.

    but in reference to science, my career choice is surrounded by it & i find it very cool.
    i'm constantly asking questions & looking for answers in everything.
    when i was younger i read physics books to find the real answers to annoying questions most kids ask such as "why is the sky blue?" "why is the grass green?" etc.
    instead of just asking to be annoying, i asked out of curiousity & then took it upon myself to find the real answers behind such things.
    i'll openly admit to being a nerd.. and not even the cool kind (such at ytc!) at that.
    heh

  48. #48

    Default

    What is science?
    Science from latin, scientia, meaning knowing
    Real world (cultural phenomena)
    People asking questions
    -Answers are obtainable (positivism)
    -Does not rely upon authority
    Observation
    Explain phenomena
    -Experimentation
    -Prediction
    -Search of exceptions
    Science is diverse
    Natural sciences (geology, chemistry, physics, biology, psychology, anthropology, astronomy, etc)
    Physical
    Biological }sciences
    Historical

    These are my notes from my history of life class, I agree with the above and such a term "science" is too broad to describe, as afore mentioned, many components to the word itself, but to construct an umbrella, I felt that (excerpt from notes) would suffice.
    Hi.
    Quote Originally Posted by ytcracker View Post
    man jos i love how you go to bat for this site it is too gangster
    Quote Originally Posted by worldismine View Post
    I would love something Illegally Delicious to relieve my stress... :o

  49. #49

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    The Cosmos
    Posts
    20,847

    Default

    good stuff jos
    zero is infinity

  50. #50
    lol im band
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    551

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by theone View Post
    Treal, you ever hear about the robotic head that was found on the moon? It was more advanced then what our planet was knowledgeable at building and used a crystal for it's storage/brain.
    Or the pyramids on Mars. or the spacecraft found on the moon with ancient markings

    Also, jos
    "-Does not rely upon authority"
    "-Search of exceptions"

    not true in modern science, not true at all

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •