greetings, fellow internet!

welcome to digitalgangster.com, the coolest community for people who hack the gibson and make bajillions of dollars off of online marketing. this version of the forum is in view only mode for archival purposes. the new forum can be found here.

ASGPHE,
ytcracker, original digital gangster
follow me on twitter
fan me on facebook

Thread: Request: Decaptcher credits

Default Request: Decaptcher credits

Wondering if anyone could transfer me some Decaptcher credits, $20, in exchange for $30 ePassporte.

Thanks in advance.

I'm not sure which API you are using on decapcher, but I've coded my APIs to be very similar to theirs. If you TRY OUT deathbycaptcha.com, I'll deposit $20 into your deathbycaptcha.com account.

You can continue using both decapther.com and deathbycaptcha.com. Which ever one of us is providing you faster repsonse times, better service, then you can go with either one.
    www.deathbycaptcha.com - The #1 captcha bypassing service on the Internet.

Quote Originally Posted by jlanc85 View Post
    I'm not sure which API you are using on decapcher, but I've coded my APIs to be very similar to theirs. If you TRY OUT deathbycaptcha.com, I'll deposit $20 into your deathbycaptcha.com account.

You can continue using both decapther.com and deathbycaptcha.com. Which ever one of us is providing you faster repsonse times, better service, then you can go with either one.
    Thanks for the response. I'd be up for trying I suppose... how much code do I need to change?

I tried your service again a couple of days ago after you posted 20 bucks in my account.

Your captcha response times were well over 4-5 minutes. Most captchas expire in ~60 seconds.

You REALLY need to work on your response time. People that use these services use them 24/7. You cant only focus on daytime hours in India. When you can get your response time down under 60 seconds continuously, 24 hours a day...let me know.

Hit me up if you have mobile traffic or are an app developer.
    Email: Mike@OfferMobi.com | Phone: 201.293.MOBI

where the hell you been germ, not sure if you really remember me but ive spoken to you back in the day from time to time

Haven't heard much good about this Deathbycaptcha place, so my original question remains. Anyone able to shoot me Decaptcher credits in exchange for ePass?

loadie, i can. PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman View Post
    loadie, i can. PM me.
    Thanks, PM sent.

@link: i do remember you. ive been here and there. don't really post much. more of a lurker.

shoot me a PM with your aim name.

@loadie: i wish decap took epass. it would make my life so much easier.

Hit me up if you have mobile traffic or are an app developer.
    Email: Mike@OfferMobi.com | Phone: 201.293.MOBI