greetings, fellow internet!

welcome to digitalgangster.com, the coolest community for people who hack the gibson and make bajillions of dollars off of online marketing. this version of the forum is in view only mode for archival purposes. the new forum can be found here.

ASGPHE,
ytcracker, original digital gangster
follow me on twitter
fan me on facebook

Thread: Trying to get an EIN

Baniboy decided that IM A FUCKING FAGGOT

Default Trying to get an EIN

We are unable to provide you with an EIN.
    Top of Form

We apologize for the inconvenience, but based on the information provided we are unable to provide you with an EIN through this online assistant.
    Please call 1-800-829-4933 for assistance between the hours of 7:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m. Monday through Friday local time. When outside the US, call 215-516-6999. TTY/TDD: 1-800-829-4059.
    Please have your information readily available, and mention reference number 101.

what the fuck IRS

I got mine by calling the 800 number. I had to talk to a live agent to verify my info.

It took less than five minutes.

Good luck.
    It is what it is...Until it isn't.
    Good judgment comes from experience. Sometimes experience comes from bad judgment.

yea just give them a call
    "Americans like to believe in American exceptionalism, that the United States is a force for good around the world, not just another country pursuing its interests via geopolitical horse-trading. This is part of why there is such a visceral public backlash against WikiLeaks -- because it lays bare U.S. diplomacy in all its blunt, unromantic reality."

Kinda crazy the website shuts down outside of business hours

I got my EIN online instantly.