greetings, fellow internet!

welcome to digitalgangster.com, the coolest community for people who hack the gibson and make bajillions of dollars off of online marketing. this version of the forum is in view only mode for archival purposes. the new forum can be found here.

ASGPHE,
ytcracker, original digital gangster
follow me on twitter
fan me on facebook

Thread: SEO - hitting your competition in ballsack?

Default SEO - hitting your competition in ballsack?

So I've been doing alot of reading lately on SEO, and one method of knocking the competition down is by adding them to what's known as a 'link farm'.

I also heard that adding a bunch of links to a site on one page hosted somewhere else has the potential of blasting them off the first page.

So, in theory, if I search "cannabis seeds", and the first result is weedseeds.nl, I could make a page myself that has

Code:
    <a href="http://www.weedseeds.nl">Weed Seeds</a>
    copy and paste it 10,000 times, and it will knock them off off the first page?

Sounds pretty evil if you ask me but if it'll knock niggas off the first page, I'm a cut throat mother fucker.
    SMTP: Spam and Malware Transfer Protocol. Also used on rare occasion to transmit e-mail messages.

edit: it might not knock them off the first page, but even so, If it moves me up 1 or 2 I'm game.
    SMTP: Spam and Malware Transfer Protocol. Also used on rare occasion to transmit e-mail messages.

i've heard of people trying this but if it is at all common then i would bet google already has ways to detect it.

i would imagine something like doing an xrumer blast with links to a competing domain might work on a newer domain but if a site has built their links and rank over a long period of time it probably wouldn't have as much of an effect. just my opinion though im in no way an expert.

Girl, I ain't saying some of them ain't spambots, but Twitter has to use scientific notation to say how many followers I got.

yes its doable. i had someone try doing this to me. they were sloppy so i hit them back tenfold and got several of their sites banned from google.

don't fuck with other peoples game just cause you can't beat them.

can you link to this article because to be added to a link farm you must provide a recipicle link.

its doable but if it were as easy as youre making it sound everyone would be doing it.

anyway that isnt seo thats being a cunt, much more rewarding to strengthen up your own sites and push for #1

you don't need a reciprocal link to create a link farm though.

the reason people get away with link farms and link laundering is because they set up their farms so that no two pages link back to each other, keeping them under the SE's radar.

i'm not posting how to do anything to hurt your competition, but if you aren't smart enough to figure out a way to exploit this system for your own benefit then get the fuck out of this industry.

That's just bad business. If they've got enough knowledge to get themselves high ranked they've got enough knowledge to blast your site back and fuck you up just as bad or worse. It's never good idea to fuck with people's business, that's how you end up dead.

Yea spend the time building the traffic instead of fucking others, but I used that program called Prstorm and caused a shit storm on my host and registar so duno

It's really nice post.thanks for sharing with us.keep up posting.

Live free

PRSTORM + LFE can destroy a website if not too old, & really quickly.