greetings, fellow internet!

welcome to digitalgangster.com, the coolest community for people who hack the gibson and make bajillions of dollars off of online marketing. this version of the forum is in view only mode for archival purposes. the new forum can be found here.

ASGPHE,
ytcracker, original digital gangster
follow me on twitter
fan me on facebook

Thread: uninstalling google chrome.....setting default search provider to Bing......

Default uninstalling google chrome.....setting default search provider to Bing......

uninstalling google chrome......setting default search provider to Bing.......sorry Google u've had enough success and you'll do fine either way with your fan boys .....

We did not find any results for xxdatgurlxx8610.

Thumbs down

Google

Bing

good luck "finding yourself"

simply because the admins of this forum do not believe in bing......their loss

not my problem they dont want the future traffic

EVERYTHING I POST IS TOTAL GARBAGE AND QBERT AND RMK AND NOFX HATE ME AND KALYES AN IDIET ChewY's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by imabitchsorry View Post
    Google u've had enough success and you'll do fine either way with your fan boys .....
    yeah microsoft hasn't had much success and you arn't one of their fan boys. troll.
    Circumcised by faith.

lol im band

gl with that

Custom User Title

lol wtf are you talking about

"But it’s the internal obstacles which Auletta believes might be the most serious threat to the future of Google. He quotes Israeli entrepreneur Yossi Vardi who argues that “what Google should fear most of all is hubris.” Unlike Steve Jobs at Apple, for example, Auletta reminds us that Google has yet to experience real failure. "

"Google was built by some of the smartest people on the planet. But, as Auletta argues, this is now as much as a weakness as a strength. He notes that many of Google’s most able people have now left the company."

"Most worryingly, Auletta wonders if Sergey Brin and Larry Page, the two iconic founders of this remarkable company, have lost their passion and focus. He notes that both infinitely rich young men are now married with young children:

“Both young men are in the office less, jumping on their planes to take photographs in Africa, to explore the wilds of Alaska; Page likes to tool around in his Tesla electric car and Brin to spend time building his own kite-powered sailboat. While their attention wander from Google?”

"Page likes to tool around in his Tesla electric car and Brin to spend time building his own kite-powered sailboat. While their attention wander from Google?"

PEOPLE HAVE HOBBIES, IS THIS BAD? Also, Auletta writes for the New Yorker. He's willing to say just about anything to get attention.

Quote Originally Posted by adblock View Post
    Google

Bing

good luck "finding yourself"
    irc.danknug.com / #chat
    active network! come chat if you're bored

lol im band

mutha focka it's gucci

Im.shuarmas.best.friend

Quote Originally Posted by imabitchsorry View Post
    uninstalling google chrome......setting default search provider to Bing.......sorry Google u've had enough success and you'll do fine either way with your fan boys .....
    Perfect username/post combination
    ☻/ This is Bob, copy and paste him on
    /▌ every topic you see so he can take
    / \ over DG