greetings, fellow internet!

welcome to digitalgangster.com, the coolest community for people who hack the gibson and make bajillions of dollars off of online marketing. this version of the forum is in view only mode for archival purposes. the new forum can be found here.

ASGPHE,
ytcracker, original digital gangster
follow me on twitter
fan me on facebook
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Im performing surgery on myself

Dream Eater Motherfucker! Ender Wiggan's Avatar

Default Im performing surgery on myself

I've been cutting away at my inner quadricep for about 10 minutes trying to remove a sebaceous cyst, it's in REALLY deep! It's pure huge

It's reeeeaaaalllly arse, but i'm loaded up on some painkillers!

Feel a wee bit woozy but im going at it!

dont worry I have anti-biotics im gonna take after it to make sure it doesent get infected.

If I get it out in one piece ill have pics
    "Everyone on the internet is an experienced fighter, the internet is breeding grounds for the most dangerous fighters in the world. fighters who can fight 5 people at once."
    ~Koin

"If you choose to post here you should have self worth, if not, you're doomed."
    ~Csy

P.s, dont fuck with chrono

you're really emo

Oh shit, I hadnt even thought of it like that
    "Everyone on the internet is an experienced fighter, the internet is breeding grounds for the most dangerous fighters in the world. fighters who can fight 5 people at once."
    ~Koin

~Csy

he just sent me this link

this shit is cool http://www.mrcophth.com/oculoplastic...ceouscyst.html
    a.k.a Hous Bin Pharteen

Problem is I think ive already ruptured it at its head.

And most of it's surface area is deep below the skin, the only part easily on the surface is a small part of its total area.
    ~Koin

~Csy

I'm pretty sure this isn't a good idea on any conceivable level.

If your going to do it anyway though pics pls.

Pics it shall be then!
    ~Koin

~Csy

The cyst from the surface, looks just like a normal spot eh?

The red circle highlights all around where the cyst is under my skin, the white line shows where I need to make a straight up incision if im gonna pull it out all at once.

~Koin

~Csy

ice, painkillers, and a scalpel. looks like a nipple anyway.

haha, it kinda does.

Dont have any ice! Im gonna ask my neighbours for some brb!
    ~Koin

~Csy

make sure you cut around it, don't `dive` into it.

Ah yea I hear that, if I dive into it i'm just gonna split it open and there's gonna be a horrible mess and it'll be too fucked up for me to do myself.
    ~Koin

~Csy

anyway:
    Quote Originally Posted by Vershun View Post
    I'm pretty sure this isn't a good idea on any conceivable level.

LOL
    ~Koin

~Csy

good job on coming through with pics though
    a.k.a Hous Bin Pharteen

Yea, I think i'm pretty doped up tbh =/
    ~Koin

~Csy

walking around like robocop silentjohn's Avatar

cheers

holy shit this is gross

OMFG! MY SWISS ARMY KNIFE THING HAS PLIARS

I bet I could pull it out!
    ~Koin

~Csy

this thread is full of win.

way to hack your planet.
    I turned signatures off because someone's signature kept freezing my browser and I found it to be very gay and inappropriate.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender Wiggan View Post
    OMFG! MY SWISS ARMY KNIFE THING HAS PLIARS

I bet I could pull it out!
    o lordie
    a.k.a Hous Bin Pharteen

I cant get a good grip on it! The hole isnt big enough for it to be pulled out whole :(.
    ~Koin

~Csy

make it bigger.
    I turned signatures off because someone's signature kept freezing my browser and I found it to be very gay and inappropriate.

Im actually doing so right now, i've not got the balls to make a straight up incision right out, way too painful, so i'm just gonna keep cutting shallow till an incision can be pulled open.
    ~Koin

~Csy

Quote Originally Posted by Ender Wiggan View Post
    Im actually doing so right now, i've not got the balls to make a straight up incision right out, way too painful, so i'm just gonna keep cutting shallow till an incision can be pulled open.
    man you sure some doc couldn't do this for you? I'm sure he wouldn't refuse making a few bucks, especially if you tell him that if he doesn't do it you're going to just go home and do it yourself.
    a.k.a Hous Bin Pharteen

The content was made up of cheesy materials.
    most boring signature of all time

edit:^oh fuck you

why are you doing this on your own?

I dont know any doctors.

And LOL @ Qbert

That picture is what made me wanna do this, fuck having something like that embedded in me.
    ~Koin

~Csy

don't forget to sterilize all of your tools. infections suck.

Ja I burn all my shit and im using that sterile water shit.

+ I have anti-biotics anyway.
    ~Koin

~Csy

roflolmao

how do you plan on closing your wound....that looks very messy you are going to end up getting a site infection, i gaurantee you aren't sterile when you are doing this, you didnt even prep your area of incision? do you have any type of medical insurance? shit, go schedule a surgery , you're going to fuck something up

edit: that also could be celulitis, or a staph infection, dont go assuming its a cyst
    what antibiotics do you have?
    Last edited by relited; 11-12-2006 at 04:01 PM.

get those cheesy materials outta there
    most boring signature of all time

Oh fuck yea! Closing the wound...

Fuck I actually dont know what i'm gonna do for that, I mean this thing is pretty big and pulling it out is gonna leave a big gap where it used to be!
    ~Koin

~Csy

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Qbert View Post
    get those cheesy materials outta there
    ROFL

LMAO

Listen guys, I think i'm gonna stop.

Relited has kinda got this on the head, this fucker is big, and if I manage to get it right out i'm gonna be bleeding pretty profusely, which is gonna just fuck me up.

Plus im tired =(
    ~Koin

~Csy

roflolmao

go get checked out man, lol site infection would be so much worse than what you have now, self surgeries are perhaps the worst idea, you cant just dig shit out man, what if you hit an artery? glad i convinced you to stop lol, hit me up if yo have any questions

I'm a nursing student mang, I know all this shit too, but sometimes I just ignore it in favour of doing whatever feels right at the time.

Actually, I was at serious serious risk of hitting the femerol artery, and lets face it, if you slice the femerol artery bad enough then it could be game over.

Blah, i'll just take the anti-biotics then see my GP In a few days time, im gonna just look like the total fudd that I am and say "So yea, i'm really not a qualified surgeon"
    ~Koin

~Csy

roflolmao

i'm in the process of becoming certified as a surgical technologist, i'll then pursue surgical 1st assistant

Duuuuude, gratz!
    ~Koin

~Csy

roflolmao

so you going for rn? or are you in school for lpn right now

I'm in the UK, I recognise RN as Registered Nurse I guess, but I dunno what lpn means.

We do our nursing in branches, i'm studying the mental health branch, so i'll be a registered psychiatric nurse
    ~Koin

~Csy

roflolmao

lpn=licensed practical nurse, i dunno, around here people start out as lpn to get into nursing quicker and then pursue rn, registered psych nurse huh, sounds cool

Wait if you're UK why the hell are you operating on yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by Logik View Post
    Wait if you're UK why the hell are you operating on yourself?
    troof

They've shown that the NHS provides better care than private healthcare in the UK, and it will sure as hell be better than self-operation..

this guy is from mastabeta and i this this is fucking gross
    http://www3.sympatico.ca/carz2/knuckle/knuckle.html
    2 legit 2 quit

:ugh:
    2 legit 2 quit

wtf is a sebaceous cyst

Quote Originally Posted by Logik View Post
    They've shown that the NHS provides better care than private healthcare in the UK, and it will sure as hell be better than self-operation..
    I dunno, the thought of being able to cut it out myself seemed kinda cool, then I realised just how deep it was and how fucked up I could end up lol.

Also, sebaceaous cysts are benign, and it's small and not exactly in the sort of place where it's causing massive inconvenience. Thus when I saw the doctor today about it at first (I thought it was a malignant lump/tumor) he said it was a cyst and it was infected, and that he could give me anti-biotics for the infection.

This leads me to beleive that they dont really care about the cyst since it's benign, so I wouldnt imagine they would be keen to waste their time giving me surgery for somethign that is inconsequential to them.

Iunno i'll ask at the doctors tommorow, if he says no then i'll get fucked up and put a knife right into it and call A&E and they'll be forced to sort me out lol.
    ~Koin

~Csy