greetings, fellow internet!

welcome to digitalgangster.com, the coolest community for people who hack the gibson and make bajillions of dollars off of online marketing. this version of the forum is in view only mode for archival purposes. the new forum can be found here.

ASGPHE,
ytcracker, original digital gangster
follow me on twitter
fan me on facebook
Results 1 to 29 of 29

Thread: NBA

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Lorain Ohio
    Posts
    43

    Default NBA

    Predictions For The Nba Champions?
    Bring Em On.
    Dnt Be Biased
    Give Me Facts

  2. #2
    allergic to counterfeit patrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    darkside
    Posts
    3,112

    Default

    duh LAKERS
    Last edited by patrick; 10-27-2009 at 06:13 PM.

  3. #3
    lol im band
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    284

    Default

    If everyone stays healthy? My order would be:

    1. Celtics
    2. Spurs
    3. Lakers
    4. Magic
    5. Cavs

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Lorain Ohio
    Posts
    43

    Default

    to be honest im liking the spurs
    they made some good moves this offseason
    but once delonte comes back to the cavs we are gonna be unstoppable
    we got big shaq in there an z backin him up
    how are yu gonna stop that?
    are bench is to strong
    can anyone show me facts by whose bench is better?

  5. #5
    lol im band
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    284

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KAYNEGMFB View Post
    to be honest im liking the spurs
    they made some good moves this offseason
    but once delonte comes back to the cavs we are gonna be unstoppable
    we got big shaq in there an z backin him up
    how are yu gonna stop that?
    are bench is to strong
    can anyone show me facts by whose bench is better?
    Wow.. So much for being objective. Not to mention, it sounds like utter fanboyism if it's not true.

    The Cavs are Lebron+ 1/2 shaq. Nothing else. The Cavs bench? Who? Rofl. Who?

    Lets see whose bench is better..Among most of the teams in the NBA, the Celtics, Magic, San Antonio, and LA..All better bench. The Cavs are the 5th best team in the NBA and that's being generous.

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    diego
    Posts
    633

    Default

    are you one of them ra-tards?

    cavs have no bench which is why they couldn't go all the way

    if you sit lebron you think those other 5 nigs on the court are going to hold it down?

    NO

    face it bro your cavs have no shot at a ring keep up that wishful thinking

    Top 4 benchs in the league (In order)
    1. Lakers/Celtics
    2. Orlando
    3. Spurs

    probably give the edge to the celtics with the pick up of rasheed and marquise but big baby davis is hurt for 2 months and they can't agree on a deal w/ Rondo

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Lorain Ohio
    Posts
    43

    Default

    we picked up anthony parker
    an jamario moon plus we have z coming off the bench?
    those are all legitimate startes on any other team

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    diego
    Posts
    633

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rafael Nadal View Post
    The Cavs are the 5th best team in the NBA and that's being generous.
    ^
    nuggets might even be above the cavs don't sleep on Ty Lawson

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Lorain Ohio
    Posts
    43

    Default

    yea ill give yu that the nuggets are nasty

  10. #10

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Lorain Ohio
    Posts
    43

    Default

    not better then cavs tho

  11. #11

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    diego
    Posts
    633

    Default

    parker = average (nothing special)

    Moon = average (nothing special)

    shaq's old and washed up and Z chokes harder than anyone else in the NBA when it comes to playoffs

    nothing compared to pick ups like ariza to the rockets, or artest to the , or rasheed and marquise to the celtics, jefferson to the spurs..

    come on man look at the garbage your typing

    NEED BETTER FACTS

  12. #12

    Default

    Jamario who? Oh the guy who can dunk and thats about it.
    blaq.
    solobaric or [bust]

  13. #13

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    diego
    Posts
    633

    Default

    playoffs? I'd give the edge to the nuggets and rockets over the cavs

    I'm talking playoffs not regular season

  14. #14

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Lorain Ohio
    Posts
    43

    Default

    yur bench shouldnt be special
    if they were they would be starting?
    come on now
    we jus need the bench to come in while are starters get a rest
    all of our bench scores
    an the ppl yu jus named are all starters not bench players

  15. #15

    Default

    Rockets wont make the playoffs this year with Yao out, and T-Mac still recovering (bout a month) till his next injury.

    Nuggets are nasty, to me the scariest team to threaten the Lakers.
    blaq.
    solobaric or [bust]

  16. #16

    Default

    THANK YOU FOR THE LINE BREAKS KAYNEGMFB

  17. #17

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    diego
    Posts
    633

    Default

    Lakers swept the cavs last season w/o bynum

    Lamar Odom comes off the bench is that good enough?

    don't matter the cavs are a good regular season team but choke hard in the playoffs

    just wait and watch grasshopper

    queen james will never win a ring just like charles barkely

  18. #18

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Lorain Ohio
    Posts
    43

    Default

    lamar odom chokes worse then anyone in the nba
    bynum doesnt do shit for the its all about kobe an gasol an now artest
    this is king james year
    hes got the team now an he has the bench for it
    yu will see CHEF

  19. #19

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    diego
    Posts
    633

    Default

    lamar's got a ring

    queen james will never have one

    edit: lamar's bout to have another at the end of this season

    check it out kayne!

    man this ain't a one man sport monkey. Lebron can't win every game by himself and he has no #2 (if you say shaq kill urself now)

    if that was the case kobe would have done it before he got pau...

  20. #20

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Lorain Ohio
    Posts
    43

    Default

    lamar has a ring because of kobe an pau
    hes a choke artist
    im pretty sure everyone knows that the are not goin to win it this year
    an if yu think so jus "kill yurself"

  21. #21

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    diego
    Posts
    633

    Default

    so wait lamar has a ring and lebron doesn't?

    you're brainwashed bro the media wants the cavs and lebron in the finals but it will never happen

    pretty sure it's safe to say you would take Lamar over any other player besides lebron on that cavs squad of yours

    any argument there? Would you say someone is more valuable then lamar on your team?

    update: score isn't looking good going into the 4th queen james better score 40 more if he want's to start the season 1-0

  22. #22
    lol im band
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    284

    Default

    LOL@not knowing anything about basketball and posting biased nonsense.

  23. #23

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Lorain Ohio
    Posts
    43

    Default

    shit id take mo williams over lamar even delonte west over lamar
    as i said hes a choke artist
    an jus because he was on a championship team doesnt make him a champion
    yea hes got a ring but so do the 11 other players on the an about 7 of them deserved it
    an yea it was sad to see my cavs lose but hey
    theres 81 games left

  24. #24
    lol im band
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    284

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KAYNEGMFB View Post
    shit id take mo williams over lamar even delonte west over lamar
    as i said hes a choke artist
    an jus because he was on a championship team doesnt make him a champion
    yea hes got a ring but so do the 11 other players on the an about 7 of them deserved it
    an yea it was sad to see my cavs lose but hey
    theres 81 games left
    West or Williams over Odom? LOL!*#!*(*#!(*

  25. #25
    Hype's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Denver
    Posts
    2,664

    Default

    NUGGETSSSSSSSS

  26. #26
    rob-beatz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿
    Posts
    16,269

    Default

    hornets
    good luck bros

  27. #27
    Custom User Title
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    60,072

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rob-beatz View Post
    hornets

  28. #28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KAYNEGMFB View Post
    we picked up anthony parker
    an jamario moon plus we have z coming off the bench?
    those are all legitimate startes on any other team
    Quote Originally Posted by KAYNEGMFB
    yur bench shouldnt be special
    if they were they would be starting?
    come on now
    we jus need the bench to come in while are starters get a rest
    all of our bench scores
    an the ppl yu jus named are all starters not bench players
    Sweet argument.

    Quote Originally Posted by KAYNEGMFB
    lamar odom chokes worse then anyone in the nba
    bynum doesnt do shit for the its all about kobe an gasol an now artest
    this is king james year
    hes got the team now an he has the bench for it
    yu will see CHEF
    Bynum had 26 pts and 13 boards tonight in 38 minutes. That's a LOT of nothing.
    In comparison, Shaq and Z combined had 22 pts and 15 boards in 53 minutes

  29. #29

    Default

    That being said, the 4 teams in the NBA this year are Orlando, Boston, Lakers, and Spurs.
    The Nuggets will do well too, but I don't think well enough to win it all. Not that it even matters to me though... I'm a Warriors fan. *sigh*

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •