greetings, fellow internet!

welcome to digitalgangster.com, the coolest community for people who hack the gibson and make bajillions of dollars off of online marketing. this version of the forum is in view only mode for archival purposes. the new forum can be found here.

ASGPHE,
ytcracker, original digital gangster
follow me on twitter
fan me on facebook
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: cardio

Default cardio

im going to leave my house and go for a walk. enjoy the crisp air at the bay near by and take some photo-graphs for school. maybe romp around in the trails. anyone wanna come? what are you guys doing for cardio these days as fall quickly turns to winter?

nice thread

spring/summer i usually jog on pavement

fall/winter i usually try to take hikes or jogs in trails i try to get in between 6-10 miles a week
    Quote Originally Posted by ChewY View Post
    srsly, don't compare yourself to me, you'll never be half of what i am at my worst.

lol@cardio

enjoy having a healthy heart and lungs and enjoying the outdoors you homo

why the fuck is everyone stealing my sig
    Quote Originally Posted by ChewY View Post
    srsly, don't compare yourself to me, you'll never be half of what i am at my worst.

lol im band

i used to run up my incline road every morning but i got super lean and now im trying to bulk up get some muscle get some tight tyler durden body yep

my cardio involves walking to my car, leg movement and arm movement to go to mcdonalds, forearm movement to pull the ebrake handle. then i have to walk inside, and open/shut the door, then walk back upstairs to eat and sleep for the next 16 hours.

im in decent shape

lol im band

High Intensity Interval Training(HIIT). Meaning, jog for 1 minute, spring all out for 30 seconds. I do about 10-15 minutes of this. It's the best way to burn fat while maintaining muscle.

ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

also check out his other vids pretty good.
    i don't do any cardio cause cardio is for bitches.
    Stay awake don't snooze cause niggas who snooze see they blood pools

cardio = fuck for 90 seconds, cum, roll over, fall asleep.

I have been swimming for about 30-45 minutes a day but with the cooler weather I am going to be walking for about an hour a day.

allergic to counterfeit patrick's Avatar

#1 Rule in Zombieland!

all you do is cardio? get in the gym and lift weights like a real man.

Quote Originally Posted by shuarma View Post
    all you do is cardio? get in the gym and lift weights like a real man.
    YEAH,
    only bitches do cardio

cardio>lifting weights

Quote Originally Posted by Glocks in a Box View Post
    cardio>lifting weights

you are dumb as fuck and probably fat as shit.. cardio doesn't build muscle and excess cardio destroys muscle tissue which means your metabolism is slower. quit cardio for a week bet you gain 10 pounds lookin plumper then when you started running.

Quote Originally Posted by King d0ct0r View Post
    you are dumb as fuck and probably fat as shit.. cardio doesn't build muscle and excess cardio destroys muscle tissue which means your metabolism is slower. quit cardio for a week bet you gain 10 pounds lookin plumper then when you started running.
    are you fucking retarded?

i'm gonna have to go ahead and disagree with you there. sorry.

lol im band

lifting>cardio

wot wot

excess cardio raises cortisol, burns out adrenal glands, makes your muscle turn into fat, makes your body want to store fat, and can weaken your joints and bones

NOBODY SAID ANYTHING ABOUT "EXCESS" CARDIO YOU DUMBFUCK.

READING COMPREHENSION MOTHERFUCKER, DO YOU HAVE IT?

lol im band

excess cardio raises cortisol, burns out adrenal glands, makes your muscle turn into fat, makes your body want to store fat, and can weaken your joints and bones

Sorry but copying a source is retarded, especially if it's wrong. What the hell does burning muscle have to do with decreasing metabolism? Cardio ONLY speeds up your metabolism. Depending on your diet, whether it's 40-40-20, or 45-35-20, a certain amount of cardio burns pure fat without burning muscle, while a longer amount of cardio starts burning muscle.

Hence why I do HIIT for 10-15 minutes. Anything longer than that at high intensity, and I'll start burning muscle.

lol im band

fit motherfuck itt

Quote Originally Posted by shuarma View Post
    i'm gonna have to go ahead and disagree with you there. sorry.

ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Quote Originally Posted by Rafael Nadal View Post
    Sorry but copying a source is retarded, especially if it's wrong. What the hell does burning muscle have to do with decreasing metabolism? Cardio ONLY speeds up your metabolism. Depending on your diet, whether it's 40-40-20, or 45-35-20, a certain amount of cardio burns pure fat without burning muscle, while a longer amount of cardio starts burning muscle.

Hence why I do HIIT for 10-15 minutes. Anything longer than that at high intensity, and I'll start burning muscle.
    excess cardio releases cortisol which burns muscle tissue. it's not broscience or anything you should consult a health physician or something

Also, i didn't say anything about losing weight. I'm not seeing where you're getting at with all this, all I said was "cardio>lifting weights"
    I also never said cardio builds muscles.
    I'm also more fit than you will ever be.

low intensity cardio = more muscle sparing

Also, i didn't say anything about losing weight. I'm not seeing where you're getting at with all this, all I said was "cardio>lifting weights"
    I also never said cardio builds muscles.
    I'm also more fit than you will ever be.

oh right. so what's the point of running are you an olympic sprinter broe. you're so fit what are you like 5% bf

High Intensity Interval Training(HIIT). Meaning, jog for 1 minute, spring all out for 30 seconds. I do about 10-15 minutes of this. It's the best way to burn fat while maintaining muscle.

i do this when i am distance running, after 4 or 5 miles i'll do 100m-200m intervals to break it up and keep me interested
    Last edited by cudd; 10-19-2009 at 02:30 PM.

is beating off a form of cardio?

Quote Originally Posted by bonk View Post
    is beating off a form of cardio?

that's the only cardio i do broe.

oh right. so what's the point of running are you an olympic sprinter broe. you're so fit what are you like 5% bf
    Holy fuck, here we go again. Where the fuck did I EVER say I ran? Learn some reading comprehension, all I said was "cardio>lifting weights", it's not that hard to understand. You're looking pretty fucking dumb right now, pulling all this shit out of your ass. You probably should have finished high school.

Holy fuck, here we go again. Where the fuck did I EVER say I ran? Learn some reading comprehension, all I said was "cardio>lifting weights", it's not that hard to understand. You're looking pretty fucking dumb right now, pulling all this shit out of your ass. You probably should have finished high school.

guys glocks in a box is fucking ripped as shit he does teh P90X

yeah man, 6' 139 lbs. definitely looks like that brougham. The bad part is, it's very difficult for me to gain weight, so I can eat all that shit in that pic and not gain an ounce. It's cool though, I'm sure it's hard having to eat healthy all the time and work out a lot to stay in shape while people like me can do whatever the fuck we want until we get older.

guys glocks in a box is fucking ripped as shit he does teh P90X
    whoa dude, you sound like u mad. everything aight over there?

yeah man, 6' 139 lbs. definitely looks like that brougham. The bad part is, it's very difficult for me to gain weight, so I can eat all that shit in that pic and not gain an ounce. It's cool though, I'm sure it's hard having to eat healthy all the time and work out a lot to stay in shape while people like me can do whatever the fuck we want until we get older.

so basically what you're saying is that you're not fit, you're just a myspace bodybuilder. you're just a skinny little faggot.

that's not fit broe.

so basically what you're saying is that you're not fit, you're just a myspace bodybuilder. you're just a skinny little faggot.

that's not fit broe.
    rofl@myspace bodybuilder. Skinny cuz It's nearly impossible for me to gain weight, not my choice.

lol im band

excess cardio releases cortisol which burns muscle tissue. it's not broscience or anything you should consult a health physician or something

You really need to stop listening to stupid people. These are the same people that promote the Atkins Diet and weight loss. Nobody who knows anything about how the body works and is serious about the gym, gives a damn about weight. I've gained 1 pound in the past 4 months and lost 4% body fat, that's what matters.

Secondly, you'd have to define "excess" cardio. It depends on a person's body weight, body fat content, muscle content, age, average heart beat, and goals. Someone who wants to lean out completely might think 45 minutes of jogging is normal, while others who want to maintain muscle mass while losing body fat think that 45 minutes is excessive.

My point is, don't post what you don't know here. And trying to post random youtube videos because you don't know what you're talking about, won't fly either.

lol im band

rofl@myspace bodybuilder. Skinny cuz It's nearly impossible for me to gain weight, not my choice.
    Nearly impossible? No...Difficult because you're an ectomorph? Probably. That just means YOU need to cut out the cardio almost entirely and focus solely on muscle building. That means you go heavy, heavy, heavy. Each muscle twice a week.

You really need to stop listening to stupid people. These are the same people that promote the Atkins Diet and weight loss. Nobody who knows anything about how the body works and is serious about the gym, gives a damn about weight. I've gained 1 pound in the past 4 months and lost 4% body fat, that's what matters.

Secondly, you'd have to define "excess" cardio. It depends on a person's body weight, body fat content, muscle content, age, average heart beat, and goals. Someone who wants to lean out completely might think 45 minutes of jogging is normal, while others who want to maintain muscle mass while losing body fat think that 45 minutes is excessive.

My point is, don't post what you don't know here. And trying to post random youtube videos because you don't know what you're talking about, won't fly either.
    the people i listen to are the ones who own big fitness centers and consultants who encourage eating egg yolks, saturated fats, organic food and cutting out all sugar etc. i listen to sean at youtube.com/undergroundwellness because he's good.

and lol and "not being able to gain weight" glocks in a box. you a myspace bodybuilder taking pics of your abs and shit right.

Nearly impossible? No...Difficult because you're an ectomorph? Probably. That just means YOU need to cut out the cardio almost entirely and focus solely on muscle building. That means you go heavy, heavy, heavy. Each muscle twice a week.
    Holy shit bro, here you go again, putting words in my mouth. WHERE THE FUCK DID I SAY I EVEN DID ANY CARDIO AT ALL? The most I do in a week is jog for about 20 minutes on Monday because it's a class requirement and I might play a little basketball or racquetball one night a week for at most an hour. When I say nearly impossible, that's what I fucking mean, nothing else to it.

so why even make a comment about cardio > weight lifting just because you look like a 6th grader and can barely do a pushup broe

Because cardio is better for you and does more good for your body than weight lifting. 6th graders don't have facial hair and aren't 6'.

Also, I can do >1 pushup.

yo i wouldn't talk about health benefits you don't seem like you're very qualified broe.

you do weight 130lbs js.

lol im band

Holy shit bro, here you go again, putting words in my mouth. WHERE THE FUCK DID I SAY I EVEN DID ANY CARDIO AT ALL? The most I do in a week is jog for about 20 minutes on Monday because it's a class requirement and I might play a little basketball or racquetball one night a week for at most an hour. When I say nearly impossible, that's what I fucking mean, nothing else to it.

I never said you did anything. Learn to read, seriously. I said if you're an ectomorph and you have trouble putting on weight, this is what you do.

And when you say it's nearly impossible, it means nothing to me because you haven't exhausted any kind of options.

lol im band

the people i listen to are the ones who own big fitness centers and consultants who encourage eating egg yolks, saturated fats, organic food and cutting out all sugar etc. i listen to sean at youtube.com/undergroundwellness because he's good.

and lol and "not being able to gain weight" glocks in a box. you a myspace bodybuilder taking pics of your abs and shit right.

What kind of bodybuilders are these? I've read Arnold's bodybuilding book at least 3 times and there's nobody more qualified than him. The successful bodybuilders I've met all follow his logic. What benefits are there in eating saturated fats? Please let me know..

What kind of bodybuilders are these? I've read Arnold's bodybuilding book at least 3 times and there's nobody more qualified than him. The successful bodybuilders I've met all follow his logic. What benefits are there in eating saturated fats? Please let me know..
    this is my source about saturated fats.

I never said you did anything. Learn to read, seriously. I said if you're an ectomorph and you have trouble putting on weight, this is what you do.

And when you say it's nearly impossible, it means nothing to me because you haven't exhausted any kind of options.
    Oh sorry, I thought that other dude said that, that's why I went off. My fault.

lol im band

U GUYS HAVING FUN YET?